Ask Ahmmon Richards (bye week edition)

Do you think we see more plays designed to get Lofton the ball? Clearly he’s emerged as a 3rd option in the passing game. He will get better the more touches he gets. Build his confidence.
 
In fairness, "held his own" is pretty broad and up for interpretation. Its about as safe as you can get. Technically, if Im in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime and dont get killed in the ring...some would say I "held my own". LOL. Maybe AR looked at the fact that Mensah didnt get carted off the field due to a blown assignment by Merriweather as his baseline.
 
In fairness, "held his own" is pretty broad and up for interpretation. Its about as safe as you can get. Technically, if Im in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime and dont get killed in the ring...some would say I "held my own". LOL. Maybe AR looked at the fact that Mensah didnt get carted off the field due to a blown assignment by Merriweather as his baseline.
He was beaten so bad he couldn’t “hold “ his own or hold the defender lol. I’m an OL nut so I was shocked when 71 went in at RT so like Clemson coaches I was watching his snaps. It was legit bad af.
 
1. Those jersies the two ladyboy OL have on from 2015 are fire 🔥
2. 71 at RT was "legit bad asf" as stated above.
3. Why won't @DMoney ask Ahmmon my question? I would like to know how easy it was to pull *** when he was on the team.
 
Back
Top