Canes2026Champs
Sophomore
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2026
- Messages
- 844
Do you think we see more plays designed to get Lofton the ball? Clearly he’s emerged as a 3rd option in the passing game. He will get better the more touches he gets. Build his confidence.
They were in 2016 but this photo was in 2015 when Fat Al was still here.Oh I apologize. I thought these two yahoos were there when AR was.
He was beaten so bad he couldn’t “hold “ his own or hold the defender lol. I’m an OL nut so I was shocked when 71 went in at RT so like Clemson coaches I was watching his snaps. It was legit bad af.In fairness, "held his own" is pretty broad and up for interpretation. Its about as safe as you can get. Technically, if Im in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime and dont get killed in the ring...some would say I "held my own". LOL. Maybe AR looked at the fact that Mensah didnt get carted off the field due to a blown assignment by Merriweather as his baseline.
Hey I was just trying to shoot AR some bail money here. lolHe was beaten so bad he couldn’t “hold “ his own or hold the defender