Considering these two were his teammates.....pretty easy.How easy was it to pull *** when you were on the team?
It would appear as though those two pulled ***, but that’s not the sort I was referring to. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.Considering these two were his teammates.....pretty easy.How easy was it to pull *** when you were on the team?
View attachment 375247
To be fair, this was before Richt and Richards came in. Richt definitely smacked Gall and Linder saying we don't do this **** when I'm around.
These guys aren’t coming on the show and burying guys they have to interview and see players families. Anyone with eyes could see Merriweather was awful at tackle. The only thing I don’t like is him talking like fans aren’t seeing what they’re seeing. Yes fans overreact but we also have eyes.Why did AR say Meriweather “held his own” when he filled in at RT briefly for McCoy?
Answer: AR is full of it and Meriweather was awful
They've got to walk a fine line for sure, but it hurts credibility for anyone to say 71 was anything but a disaster at RT Saturday night.These guys aren’t coming on the show and burying guys they have to interview and see players families. Anyone with eyes could see Merriweather was awful. The only thing I don’t like is him talking like fans aren’t seeing what they’re seeing. Yes fans overreact but we also have eyes.
We basically are saying the same thing, brother. Claiming that Merriweather "held his own" is demeaning to the fans....the people who watch and support the show.These guys aren’t coming on the show and burying guys they have to interview and see players families. Anyone with eyes could see Merriweather was awful at tackle. The only thing I don’t like is him talking like fans aren’t seeing what they’re seeing. Yes fans overreact but we also have eyes.
Oh I apologize. I thought these two yahoos were there when AR was.To be fair, this was before Richt and Richards came in. Richt definitely smacked Gall and Linder saying we don't do this **** when I'm around.