Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Willie playing checkers. It’s amateur hour.

Which is why I laughed when Noles fans were saying that they'd start cleaning up in recruiting. They were doing that with Jimbo, and he's now in College Station. Taggart doesn't have anywhere near the resume that Jimbo has.

Can’t imagine why Samuel wouldn’t want to hop on Willie’s short bus up in Tally

I mean, look at this guy. He inspires confidence with his sincerity. No look of the con man in him at all.

View attachment 56375

Advertisement
Samuel should ask the Oregon players how much they trust Tagfart and what his word means to them.

Advertisement
Blades may be signing early after all

Apologies if I come off like an *** here, but where is this info coming from?

It's on Ferman's site. Not a member but headline alludes to it.

Ok, thanks. I’ll take that FWIW, but thanks for sharing regardless. Frankly, others have said this before as well, Al could wait till a week after signing day and I wouldn’t stress. But the more guys we have signed and in the bag by 12/22, the better.

Santa Richt got one full *** bag this year.

If he’s talking about not signing early that is a dead give away that he’s not committed to FSU. When he visits UM he flips and blames it on the coaching upheaval at FSU.

Coaches got me questioning their ability to read situations after the recent debacle with Kaindoh’s Kuck. All that 26305 and “they are very confident” **** was feeble.

Coupled with Henderson and Edwards last year and I feel you Chise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement

I mean, look at this guy. He inspires confidence with his sincerity. No look of the con man in him at all.

View attachment 56375

That's Taggert? The Oregon coach had to drive the bus, too? They short on funds? Isn't that the Nike University? Why did the coach have to double as the bus driver?

I've heard of small country high schools where the coach had to drive the bus, but not Oregon. No wonder he left.

Advertisement

View attachment 56375

That's Taggert? The Oregon coach had to drive the bus, too? They short on funds? Isn't that the Nike University? Why did the coach have to double as the bus driver?

I've heard of small country high schools where the coach had to drive the bus, but not Oregon. No wonder he left.

If you’re actually seriously asking, this was part of his cornball “get on the bus” shtick” at USF about a year ago. Remember he’s been HC at 3 schools in the period of about one year.

Why would Samuel stick to his commitment when FSU doesn’t even know who their defensive coordinator is going to be? I just don’t see how Miami doesn’t get the flip.

Why would Samuel stick to his commitment when FSU doesn’t even know who their defensive coordinator is going to be? I just don’t see how Miami doesn’t get the flip.

No Leavitt for FSU news today should give us a big boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back