Asante Samuel Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's funny how wishful some people are.

I don't want him to sign with FSU. I think it's a mistake. But it's his decision to make. Not mine.

So where’d you get this from?

Some sources cannot be revealed. I know some of y'all maybe hurt, but Pete could be wrong. I'll wait and see where he signs and then come back and watch everyone lose their cool and dismiss our current db commits. Lol

I don't want him to sign with FSU. I think it's a mistake. But it's his decision to make. Not mine.

Some sources cannot be revealed. I know some of y'all maybe hurt, but Pete could be wrong. I'll wait and see where he signs and then come back and watch everyone lose their cool and dismiss our current db commits. Lol

WTF are you talking about? Even FSU sources are saying he's not signing early.

Conodrum must be your alt, or you're just a little to anxious to believe anything negative for Miami

I don't think anyone has said it's not his decision. What we have said is that there have been legitimate developments over the past few weeks that indicate that he may be losing interest in FSU and becoming very open to the idea of flipping to Miami. It's not being wishful when the kid says that Miami is definitely in play.

On the contrary, you insisting that despite these revelations, you know for a fact that he's FSU bound indicates that it is YOU who seem to be having a break with reality. The guy says Miami is in play. Show me what evidence you have to suggest that this is not the case. Otherwise, you're just a troll hoping to get a spot near the front of the "I told you so" line.

Advertisement
Not the “I have sources I can’t reveal” post. U may be right but your credibility is nothing without sources.

Ha jw410 actually did forget to switch to his Conodrum account.

Sad stuff

Cool Story Bro

Advertisement
If he doesn’t sign this week, he’s coming to Miami.

He will sign with FSU during the early period.

Why are people believing this?

Hasn't been reported anywhere, he has no link, Asante hasn't announced it either

Asante won’t sign in the early period the same way Blades won’t sign for us. St. Thomas supposedly makes it very difficult because you need to take an extra religions class in order to graduate and they push for their traditional signing day announcement ceremony

He isn’t enrolling early. The extra class stuff makes no sense. Early signing period is just signing LOI earlier than the the normal first Wednesday in February. I agree with other posters that think this is absurd. Good way to lose a scholly with a freak accident or injury then school gets sued. Sign early and still have ceremony at school.

WTF are you talking about? Even FSU sources are saying he's not signing early.

Conodrum must be your alt, or you're just a little to anxious to believe anything negative for Miami

My alt, but I've been on this board over 5 years and you just joined.. This is why this board is slowly turning into scout.. cornballs making themselves known. I just said if he has sources why would he reveal them. I said I'll wait.. **** your reading C O M P R E H E N S I O N is terrible. You probably had a IEP in high school and they passed you along.

Last edited:
Not the “I have sources I can’t reveal” post. U may be right but your credibility is nothing without sources.

I couldn't care less about my credibility among message board flunkies.

I'm told that he's signing during the early period but not on Wednesday because of a family thing.

You can choose to believe it or not. Doesn't matter to me.

Huh???

Advertisement

Sad stuff

**** you can't spell and you have a learning disability! Josh Jobe is that you?

Last edited:

I'm told that he's signing during the early period but not on Wednesday because of a family thing.

The early signing period only lasts until Friday.

Advertisement

Sad stuff

**** you can't spell and you have a learning disability! Jose Jobe is that you?

Quit crying conduruumeum

Lol @ the guy with (at least one confirmed) alternate account on the board calling others "message board flunkies."

Sad stuff

**** you can't spell and you have a learning disability! Jose Jobe is that you?

Quit crying conduruumeum

Cornball probably ******* 23 or something.. lol dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back