Asante Samuel, Jr update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Jr. Not a doubt in my mind he should be in Coral Gables. UM is a family and brotherhood

Thought grown men from Pompano were better than that.

Asante is from Lauderhill.

Always been bias to Asante Samuel as he was who i was paired with on my official visit to UCF in high school. Good guy to be honest. He trained and worked with his son to get him to the level he is at. He also did alot for others from his neighborhood. Wish we get to pull Asante Jr and him and his dad get to mend their reationship which im sure they can once the kid leaves for college.

Advertisement
Nah, man. Grown *** men don’t take their beefs with their kids public on social media no matter what. You act like a man and keep it in house no matter what other people do. That’s classless as shlt. No good.

How do you keep it "in house" when you dont live together?. This isnt a NEW situation it seems like its been in house for awhile. Seems like a good dad who only has issues with the one kid in particular who may be getting played by the mother against him since Samuel remarried.

Nah, man. Grown *** men don’t take their beefs with their kids public on social media no matter what. You act like a man and keep it in house no matter what other people do. That’s classless as shlt. No good.

How do you keep it "in house" when you dont live together?. This isnt a NEW situation it seems like its been in house for awhile. Seems like a good dad who only has issues with the one kid in particular who may be getting played by the mother against him since Samuel remarried.

Seems like that’s the problem right there. Little Asante could resent his dad for leaving his mom for another woman and starting another family

You know what I mean, don’t make it public. If they say something don’t respond. Be better. You’re the man. Try to work it out on the phone or in person. Don’t do your dirty laundry in public.

But at this point I’ve said way too much on this. It started with me wondering why sr. wasn’t more involved in AS recruitment because I seen him play in the NFL play and nobody had mentioned that before. He could flat out ball. Had skills. You can tell where his son got them from.

I’m tired of posting about the family stuff. Literally don’t care about it anymore...that’s for them to work out. Playing for a man like Rick might be good for Samuel (and Rumph)

You know what I mean, don’t make it public. If they say something don’t respond. Be better. You’re the man. Try to work it out on the phone or in person. Don’t do your dirty laundry in public.

But at this point I’ve said way too much on this. It started with me wondering why sr. wasn’t more involved in AS recruitment because I seen him play in the NFL play and nobody had mentioned that before. He could flat out ball. Had skills. You can tell where his son got them from.

I’m tired of posting about the family stuff. Literally don’t care about it anymore...that’s for them to work out. Playing for a man like Rick might be good for Samuel (and Rumph)
True, hope they eventually work their issues out

Advertisement
[INSTAGRAM]BZTgD_FlXQL[/INSTAGRAM]

View attachment 56128

For those who don’t know their situation. Here is a brief peek

Yikes

Bruh...... but you don’t throw your problems out there like that. But yikes is right

Hey he's just being honest. I know you judging folks because your closet is clean. Who are you to judge

If you think it’s ok to trash your teenage son on instagram in ANY situation, then wow.

He did not trash junior, he even pointed to the fact junior was uncomfortable when his sister attempted to spend time with him. Lol he obviously wants his son back. You probably think anything above a whisper is yelling. He did not curse at his son just pointed out how he felt disrespected. I'm done with you Tina.

yea thats why i wish he would commit here. Seems like a good fit. Its local and dad, rest of the family can visit for games, etc. Like i stated everyone who knos asante sr speaks well of him in broward county. The son seem slike a cane fan all the way..remember how excited he looked to say that Harley would flip to um. Wheel him in..kid got feet ..Just like his dad...not alot of false movement. Understands coverages in zone or press..Not big but we have some monsters lined up at cb i can take a guy that is similar to Bandy right now trhat we can slot in the nickel. Regardless what happens with Jobe i hope we go after him, cant let him go to FSU

Bruh...... but you don’t throw your problems out there like that. But yikes is right

Hey he's just being honest. I know you judging folks because your closet is clean. Who are you to judge

If you think it’s ok to trash your teenage son on instagram in ANY situation, then wow.

He did not trash junior, he even pointed to the fact junior was uncomfortable when his sister attempted to spend time with him. Lol he obviously wants his son back. You probably think anything above a whisper is yelling. He did not curse at his son just pointed out how he felt disrespected. I'm done with you Tina.

Cool, thanks 4the analysis!

Sr. has no love for Ray Lewis. All over his Instagram feed.

Advertisement
God bless Asante Jr.

Praying for him while he faces a tough situation in life.

Can we leave the family issues out of it, it’s not our business hopefully in time they will fix it.

View attachment 56128

Yikes

He’s a grown asz man. You don’t post stuff like that in social media for everyone to know. Idc especially your son. This has nothing to do with judging anyone. That’s just wrong

Advertisement
I'm usually pretty open on this forum about discussing a recruit. But dissecting the relationship that Jr has with Sr is getting a bit extreme, IMO.

View attachment 56128

Yikes

He’s a grown asz man. You don’t post stuff like that in social media for everyone to know. Idc especially your son. This has nothing to do with judging anyone. That’s just wrong

Welcome to 2017. People have no respect , not even for their own family, or family issues. They must let everyone know everything. No privacy .

Then will get mad if people call them out or talk about it , well that's why you keep this kind of stuff in house.

Social media has made real life into a soap opera. Everyone look at me or listen to my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm usually pretty open on this forum about discussing a recruit. But dissecting the relationship that Jr has with Sr is getting a bit extreme, IMO.

That's why you keep this crap between you and your family. Not for the entire world to see.

Nothing surprises any more.

Advertisement
This would be good to get him on campus with the rest of our commits this weekend

Get him and Campbell and let Jobe go to Bama like he wants to.
JR is a dog out there.
Not cool what his Pops did on instagram but hey we all have our own issues with family and stuff.
Come to the U baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back