Asa Martin and Tommy Kennedy update

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
The Canes will be hosting a pair of official visitors this weekend from the transfer market in RB Asa Martin (Auburn) and OL Tommy Kennedy (Butler).

I’m told that heading into their visits, Miami is trending heavily with both and they should be considered on commit watch this weekend. If I could make official Miami picks here, I would. Both would be huge additions and help to shore up deficiencies that exist in the 2019 class as of now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Asa Martin coming here would lead me to believe that one of our current 5 RB's must be considering a transfer.
I would say Burns or Davis if I had to guess.

Advertisement
Asa Martin coming here would lead me to believe that one of our current 5 RB's must be considering a transfer.
I would say Burns or Davis if I had to guess.

Haha what? You have to have at least one RB in each class and Martin might have to sit a year unless he can get some kind of hardship. Why would Davis leave? He was playing a lot at the end of the year. Our fan base is the worst sometimes when it comes to stacking chips. I guess some of you have never really seen a real depth chart in the last 15 years. Most schools have 6 scholarship RB. Burns may leave but Davis ain’t going nowhere.

Advertisement
??? Martin replaces Crowley. Other than the name nothing has changed. MAR is still on the board but he’s not signing u til Feb and clearly looking elsewhere.
martin is better than crowley in my opinion but people are already negative recruiting againt us with him

Advertisement
martin is better than crowley in my opinion but people are already negative recruiting againt us with him
Shouldn't work though. Imagine this with a really bad oline we're about to have a 1,000 yard runner and our #2 runner statistically matches Auburns #1 rb last year and I bet Martin thinks he was the best rb at Auburn anyway

Advertisement
Back