Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

View as article
Lmao there's def some gatas posting in this thread! Pete posts its a troll job on the article and some other posters trying get everyone all riled up and in their feelings. Pathetic *** m'ther f'ers!

Advertisement
Lmao there's def some gatas posting in this thread! Pete posts its a troll job on the article and some other posters trying get everyone all riled up and in their feelings. Pathetic *** m'ther f'ers!

Normally I'd agree with you, but this is Brooklyndee...related to Hightower...teammates with Sitkowski. If he says something was up...well.

Also to [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] I am getting a slight feeling that you aren't too high on Artur (****)kowski...haha **** man. Tell me how you really feel.

I don't understand what's difficult to understand. If Perry balls out, Sit will go elsewhere. This is 2017 America. People want things instantly. Kids isn't going to want to sit behind someone only a year older than him. If he does it would be a very mature decision but I don't see it happening

If that's his feeble mindset, then he'll have to sign at a ****** Group 5 program that will guarantee him the job as a true freshmans.

Exactly this...when has it become expected that TRUE FRESHMAN come into elite Power 5 programs and start right away??? Saban and Meyer do not want brand new to college qb's leading their program every other year....not ideal....

Nebraska just did that with Tristan gebbia last year. He was the key to the deal that has brought them so much of so cal in the last class & this one. He's starting this year for them.

How solid is Hightower? Is Nebraska trying to make a play there?

This has nothing to do with b. He ain't going nowhere . Bye the way of course Nebraska & ucla & usc & Ohio State & Clemson & every one else is still trying to make a play.

If that's his feeble mindset, then he'll have to sign at a ****** Group 5 program that will guarantee him the job as a true freshmans.

Exactly this...when has it become expected that TRUE FRESHMAN come into elite Power 5 programs and start right away??? Saban and Meyer do not want brand new to college qb's leading their program every other year....not ideal....

Nebraska just did that with Tristan gebbia last year. He was the key to the deal that has brought them so much of so cal in the last class & this one. He's starting this year for them.

How solid is Hightower? Is Nebraska trying to make a play there?

This has nothing to do with b. He ain't going nowhere . Bye the way of course Nebraska & ucla & usc & Ohio State & Clemson & every one else is still trying to make a play.

Great to hear. Thanks man!

I just thought it's funny how he said it. Biddy is a troll but what he's saying don't take a genius to see the writing.

So...you're saying that Sit is gonna flip?

All I'm saying is it's a fact he's not happy for whatever his own reasons may be. That was before Dugans & Searle were at img this week though so maybe he's calmed down now. But it's not a good sign he's so weakminded regardless. If he does flip I'm not worried at all. We have a couple very good options in place.

Wish they would push hard for Casey Thompson, especially with Texas ******** him over by taking a commitment from Cam Rising.

I'd be perfectly fine switching Thompson for Sitkowski in this class

That's one of the two choices if ****kowski flips. He's a lol put off bout Cameron. The other and far better option (casey is good but this kid is a monster)is tex a&m commit & gwinnett native Cade Fortin. Kid is the truth & probably takes the job from anyone we got. **** & casey probably sit for a long time here if they ever play for us.

Interesting comment. Other than the fact it's not true.

I was at IMG this week visiting a friend of mine who coaches another IMG sport. He's a big UM fan. He's tight with the guys in the football program. Says Sitkowski is the real deal, and not going anywhere.

Advertisement
So...you're saying that Sit is gonna flip?

All I'm saying is it's a fact he's not happy for whatever his own reasons may be. That was before Dugans & Searle were at img this week though so maybe he's calmed down now. But it's not a good sign he's so weakminded regardless. If he does flip I'm not worried at all. We have a couple very good options in place.

Wish they would push hard for Casey Thompson, especially with Texas ******** him over by taking a commitment from Cam Rising.

That's one of the two choices if ****kowski flips. He's a lol put off bout Cameron. The other and far better option (casey is good but this kid is a monster)is tex a&m commit & gwinnett native Cade Fortin. Kid is the truth & probably takes the job from anyone we got. **** & casey probably sit for a long time here if they ever play for us.

I was at IMG this week visiting a friend of mine who coaches another IMG sport. He's a big UM fan. He's tight with the guys in the football program. Says Sitkowski is the real deal, and not going anywhere.

I'm glad your guy supports him so well & apparently has decided for the football staff how good he is. Cause the football staff hasn't even gave him the starting job. As usual don't take my word for it. Feel free to ask others who cover recruiting for a profession. What he did after that spring game is widely known. Whether or not he chooses to flip can only be a guess. Many people around him though guess it's not a given he sticks.

I'm glad your guy supports him so well & apparently has decided for the football staff how good he is. Cause the football staff hasn't even gave him the starting job. As usual don't take my word for it. Feel free to ask others who cover recruiting for a profession. What he did after that spring game is widely known. Whether or not he chooses to flip can only be a guess. Many people around him though guess it's not a given he sticks.

Did what after the spring game

he's not deciding for the football staff. .... he's simply relaying what he was told. and what everyone is saying is that he's physically very gifted and they expect him to do well.

if your alluding to the "maturity issues," then that's fine. but i'm not sure it's anything unexpected.

Advertisement
A wildly inaccurate QB with maturity issues? Sounds like we struck gold.

The thing about an unbroken precedent (of no quarter backs with ****** high school stats and production, questionable maturity issues and a willingness to jump to a situation that is more personally beneficial ever really going on to be any good), is that it is a streak waiting to be snapped. We UP.

A wildly inaccurate QB with maturity issues? Sounds like we struck gold.

The thing about an unbroken precedent (of no quarter backs with ****** high school stats and production, questionable maturity issues and a willingness to jump to a situation that is more personally beneficial ever really going on to be any good), is that it is a streak waiting to be snapped. We UP.

Exactly, Mr. Blue skies. This dude will break the mold.

he's not deciding for the football staff. .... he's simply relaying what he was told. and what everyone is saying is that he's physically very gifted and they expect him to do well.

if your alluding to the "maturity issues," then that's fine. but i'm not sure it's anything unexpected.

That's true he is physically very gifted & he's a very hard worker. But he's also VERY stiff & mechanic is his motion & he makes slow reads. The back up an from last year right now should in all reality start over him because at this point he's a better qb. Just watch tape of him last year whenever Kellen was taken out. The kid has all the intangibles but at this point thats all. Regardless not sure what that has to do with what he pulled with us. That relates more to his maturity issues & how his family is. Personally i think we have two better qbs who will commit to us. One will regardless from 2019 who is a monster well hear more about in the coming weeks. **** be down for camp in june & paradise in july. If we offer cade Fortin its the same situation. He is head & shoulders above ***** & hed come down for paradise so long as he gets an offer first. Go watch Fortins tape. Kids the truth. He's shaky with a&m now.

Advertisement

That's true he is physically very gifted & he's a very hard worker. But he's also VERY stiff & mechanic is his motion & he makes slow reads. The back up an from last year right now should in all reality start over him because at this point he's a better qb. Just watch tape of him last year whenever Kellen was taken out. The kid has all the intangibles but at this point thats all. Regardless not sure what that has to do with what he pulled with us. That relates more to his maturity issues & how his family is. Personally i think we have two better qbs who will commit to us. One will regardless from 2019 who is a monster well hear more about in the coming weeks. **** be down for camp in june & paradise in july. If we offer cade Fortin its the same situation. He is head & shoulders above ****s & hed come down for paradise so long as he gets an offer first. Go watch Fortins tape. Kids the truth. He's shaky with a&m now.

Dee, any reason we haven't actually offered Cade Fortin yet?

I like his tape better than Sitkowski

Advertisement
It's crazy how so many people suckle this kid off given his results on the field.

But when anyone mentions Perry's 60 TD's and 5 Int's they are crazy because he just throws the ball up for grabs.

You couldn't make this schit up if you were Stephen King.

My top 3 QB's from the start have always been Casey Thompson, Adrian Martinez & Justin Rogers.

I was skepital of Sitkow, but I also trust Richt's eval & if he's his guy, then I'm willing to go with it.

But, I'm going to be really curious to see how he looks vs the Dade teams IMG play this year, apparently they might play CC, MNW & Central.

If he looks good against them, especially CC's Defense, then that'll do wonders for his stock in my book, but if he at all struggles then the staff really needs to consider pushing hard to flip Casey from Texas.

That kid thoroughly impressed at Paradise last year the way he competed in the Drills/Scrimmages, he's also one of the most productive QB's in the nation & comes from great pedigree being Charles Thompson's son, who was legendary at Oklahoma.

Charles Thompson was more of a legend for his off the field exploits.

I can't wait to see Sitzbath against the teams you mentioned if he holds onto the job at IMG.

That's true he is physically very gifted & he's a very hard worker. But he's also VERY stiff & mechanic is his motion & he makes slow reads. The back up an from last year right now should in all reality start over him because at this point he's a better qb. Just watch tape of him last year whenever Kellen was taken out. The kid has all the intangibles but at this point thats all. Regardless not sure what that has to do with what he pulled with us. That relates more to his maturity issues & how his family is. Personally i think we have two better qbs who will commit to us. One will regardless from 2019 who is a monster well hear more about in the coming weeks. **** be down for camp in june & paradise in july. If we offer cade Fortin its the same situation. He is head & shoulders above ***** & hed come down for paradise so long as he gets an offer first. Go watch Fortins tape. Kids the truth. He's shaky with a&m now.

What did he pull with us? I missed it.

It's crazy how so many people suckle this kid off given his results on the field.

But when anyone mentions Perry's 60 TD's and 5 Int's they are crazy because he just throws the ball up for grabs.

You couldn't make this schit up if you were Stephen King.

I'm not as "all in" on Perry as the rest of you, but this is a great point that cannot be argued. I'm really hoping Perry comes in and lights it up though. We all want the same thing...just have different viewpoints on the path to get there. I was excited about Sitkowski up until now. I have one *** cheek up off the bandwagon from here on out.

Advertisement
Back