Artur Sitkowski talks importance of Richt and more

View as article
I don't understand what's difficult to understand. If Perry balls out, Sit will go elsewhere. This is 2017 America. People want things instantly. Kids isn't going to want to sit behind someone only a year older than him. If he does it would be a very mature decision but I don't see it happening

Advertisement
I don't understand what's difficult to understand. If Perry balls out, Sit will go elsewhere. This is 2017 America. People want things instantly. Kids isn't going to want to sit behind someone only a year older than him. If he does it would be a very mature decision but I don't see it happening

If he doesn't want to compete then he doesn't belong at UM. I do not believe that is the case though

I disagree, unless the kid is scared to compete.

Plenty of schools bring in elite QBs in back-to-back seasons.

Look at Georgia: They signee 5* Eason in 2016 then 5* Frohmm in 2017.

Worst case scenario is Sitkowski would be the #2 guy his freshman year, then have up to 3 years to be the starter.

I just thought it's funny how he said it. Biddy is a troll but what he's saying don't take a genius to see the writing.

So...you're saying that Sit is gonna flip?

All I'm saying is it's a fact he's not happy for whatever his own reasons may be. That was before Dugans & Searle were at img this week though so maybe he's calmed down now. But it's not a good sign he's so weakminded regardless. If he does flip I'm not worried at all. We have a couple very good options in place.

Wish they would push hard for Casey Thompson, especially with Texas ******** him over by taking a commitment from Cam Rising.

I'd be perfectly fine switching Thompson for Sitkowski in this class

I remember we had a QB not too long ago talk about he wasn't scared to compete.

Now he's gone

Advertisement

If that's his feeble mindset, then he'll have to sign at a ****** Group 5 program that will guarantee him the job as a true freshmans.

If that's his feeble mindset, then he'll have to sign at a ****** Group 5 program that will guarantee him the job as a true freshmans.

Exactly this...when has it become expected that TRUE FRESHMAN come into elite Power 5 programs and start right away??? Saban and Meyer do not want brand new to college qb's leading their program every other year....not ideal....

Advertisement
What you know Dee?

I just thought it's funny how he said it. Biddy is a troll but what he's saying don't take a genius to see the writing.

So...you're saying that Sit is gonna flip?

All I'm saying is it's a fact he's not happy for whatever his own reasons may be. That was before Dugans & Searle were at img this week though so maybe he's calmed down now. But it's not a good sign he's so weakminded regardless. If he does flip I'm not worried at all. We have a couple very good options in place.

Wish they would push hard for Casey Thompson, especially with Texas ******** him over by taking a commitment from Cam Rising.

I'd be perfectly fine switching Thompson for Sitkowski in this class

That's one of the two choices if ****kowski flips. He's a lol put off bout Cameron. The other and far better option (casey is good but this kid is a monster)is tex a&m commit & gwinnett native Cade Fortin. Kid is the truth & probably takes the job from anyone we got. **** & casey probably sit for a long time here if they ever play for us.

Exactly this...when has it become expected that TRUE FRESHMAN come into elite Power 5 programs and start right away??? Saban and Meyer do not want brand new to college qb's leading their program every other year....not ideal....

Nebraska just did that with Tristan gebbia last year. He was the key to the deal that has brought them so much of so cal in the last class & this one. He's starting this year for them.

Sitkowski is the boss. He's the dude I want because he committed here as a 1st option. The other dudes don't want to be here.

Worst case scenario is Sitkowski would be the #2 guy his freshman year, then have up to 3 years to be the starter.

Exactly! This is what I think every time I hear the line of reasoning that kids will be scared off by seeing another player doing well at their position. Top programs bring these top players in every year.

Advertisement

I agree that if he has that made mind set he can go elsewhere. I'm trying to say that with Perry being only 1 year older, it is a a lot of time for him to be the #2 and he may not be that patient. Doesn't mean he expects to start right away but being #2 behind a senior or junior is better than being #2 behind a sophomore.

Hopefully he isn't so shortsighted and can see the overall benefit of competing and learning in a good system. I just have my doubts when it comes to 17 year olds making the long-term decision over the short ones.

Advertisement

Nebraska just did that with Tristan gebbia last year. He was the key to the deal that has brought them so much of so cal in the last class & this one. He's starting this year for them.

How solid is Hightower? Is Nebraska trying to make a play there?

The **** he upset about it's not like Perry suddenly fell out of the sky or something. He knew about Perry before he even committed it's something else I doubt it's cause he doesn't want to compete for the starting job.

Sitkowski moved 1500 miles to be showcased at IMG. Those aren't the type of QB's to sit for more than 1-2 years before they bolt.

Advertisement
Back