Artie Burns

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]856227437977288704[/TWEET]

I firmly believe this kid is going to be a top 5-10 CB in the league in a couple years.
Truly a special talent & an even better human being.

Advertisement
As a Steelers fan too this gives me a borderline dangerous thigh tingle. I had to sell an entire fanbase on just being slightly patient on the kid since he was only now receiving real coaching and thankfully he proved me right as he progressed awesomely throughout the season.

As a Steelers fan too this gives me a borderline dangerous thigh tingle. I had to sell an entire fanbase on just being slightly patient on the kid since he was only now receiving real coaching and thankfully he proved me right as he progressed awesomely throughout the season.

Actually ran into him yesterday at a gas station in Pittsburgh

Advertisement
I agree. Growing up in the area I know what a world class organization Pittsburgh is. I knew that would be a great home for him. Felt the same way about Spence. Artie has a lot of work to do still but he has all the right things in place to be a star.

I agree. Growing up in the area I know what a world class organization Pittsburgh is. I knew that would be a great home for him. Felt the same way about Spence. Artie has a lot of work to do still but he has all the right things in place to be a star.
Even as a Ravens fan, I still root for Artie like crazy... **** I wish Ozzie would've drafted him lol

Even as a Ravens fan, I still root for Artie like crazy... **** I wish Ozzie would've drafted him lol
You are a true Cane man. To root for a Steeler takes real dedication.

Artie is a Cane & a MNW Bull, I could never root against him even as he wears that Black & Gold lol.

I always root for my Canes in the NFL regardless of whatever team they play for, their success is our success.

#ItsAllAboutTheU !

Advertisement

You should drive more carefully.

/rimshot

Sheetz?!

Ehh, I root for all the Cane pros. Ill even root for Deon Bush 14 out of 16 games as a Packers fan...

Advertisement
When the whole Dookie cabal wanted Miami to forfeit the game after "The Return," blaming the refs, I was amused. The venom they spewed was rattlesnake grade...The venom I was spewing right after those clowns called the PI on Artie's INTERCEPTION was Taipan grade!

Sad part is there were people saying we didn't need him blah blah smh. My only regret is he didn't play for a better coach here.

Advertisement
ill never forget how the refs butchered this kid at Duke making textbook plays to win the game, and then his mama said i got this

Advertisement
Back