Artie Burns to decommit from Bama to....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two reasons why I don't like this kid:

1) Says that he grew up an FSU fan even though his family are all UM fans....says he likes the FSU's uniforms, colours, and warchant. very douchetastic if you ask me.

2) Says he's still 'committed' to Alabama but is going to decommit and will go to FSU. Why the **** are you still 'committed' to them if you're going to commit to FSU knucklehead?

This kid might be too dumb to be successful at the next level (no offense). do not want.

38.jpg

You ain't got no problem, Canes fans. I'm on the ************. Go back in there, chill them ****** out and wait for me on signing day, which should be coming directly.

Advertisement
Look Guys realize that these kids dont know what they want and that Al Goldan Is a great recruiter, not a good,but great recruiter, the fact that he got tracy howard should tell you that hes not gonna give up on the kid that he wants. Just let the class play out and your gonna be happy with what you get. The "U" will be back be patient and be one of those people who believed no matter what.

Like I Said I see the twins coming to the "U" cause like i said they are two prospects that are good if not great. Al golden knows what he wants in players and we are in good hands. Let the man take care of spring practice and recruiting and we will be ok. It's not like randy were u had the feeling who u were going the same process, but in reality you were going through larry coker recruiting. Believe my friends just believe.

....says he likes the FSU's uniforms, colours, and warchant.

While I agree with everything else you said, what´s wrong with this? I hate FSU, even I have to grudgingly admit that there unis are pretty cool.

Advertisement
FSU's uniforms and warchant are tight doh.

but yeah, don't worry dude will be in the crib come signing day

Advertisement
That war chant may be lame, but it's one of the most famous and well known in the nation.

We all note that the 'throwing up the U' complete with special gloves, is now semi-copied across the nation. Everyone knows the meaning of the hands throwing up the U.

FSU makes Miami better, and Miami makes FSU better.

Like it or not.

yeah doesnt much matter until next February, but if I were a betting man I would put my money on Burns being a Cane.

Advertisement
Back