Artie Burns to decommit from Bama to....

Advertisement
Two reasons why I don't like this kid:

1) Says that he grew up an FSU fan even though his family are all UM fans....says he likes the FSU's uniforms, colours, and warchant. very douchetastic if you ask me.

2) Says he's still 'committed' to Alabama but is going to decommit and will go to FSU. Why the **** are you still 'committed' to them if you're going to commit to FSU knucklehead?

This kid might be too dumb to be successful at the next level (no offense). do not want.

Lmfao

#avalidspecial

Advertisement
Two reasons why I don't like this kid:

1) Says that he grew up an FSU fan even though his family are all UM fans....says he likes the FSU's uniforms, colours, and warchant. very douchetastic if you ask me.

2) Says he's still 'committed' to Alabama but is going to decommit and will go to FSU. Why the **** are you still 'committed' to them if you're going to commit to FSU knucklehead?

This kid might be too dumb to be successful at the next level (no offense). do not want.

91sjBah.gif

Advertisement
Artie Burns is providing for his family and i'm happy for him. but he didn't really do anything at miami.

He ain't no Corn Elder.

This thread had tons of lulz

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Artie Burns is providing for his family and i'm happy for him. but he didn't really do anything at miami.

He ain't no Corn Elder.

We'll ignore that he was drafted in the 1st round this year for a reason.

drafted high based on size and speed potential. he had a great combine.

Like I said, I'm proud of him and will always root for him. but the fact is he didn't do much at Miami.

He ain't no Corn Elder.

We'll ignore that he was drafted in the 1st round this year for a reason.

drafted high based on size and speed potential. he had a great combine.

Like I said, I'm proud of him and will always root for him. but the fact is he didn't do much at Miami.

You don't get drafted in the 1st round merely for potential.

He ain't no Corn Elder.

We have 7 less interceptions this year with a MUCH better pass rush and pressure...Want to guess how many Artie had last year?

Advertisement

He ain't no Corn Elder.
In his last season, he collected 6 INTs in a defensive system almost literally designed to sit back, wait and do the opposite of make plays.

Advertisement
Back