Article: Jermaine Grace Visit Updates

View as article

Cameron Underwood

Sophomore
Miramar LB Jermaine Grace was visited by WR coach George McDonald (who has been the main staff recruiter at Miramar for the past 2 1/2 years) at the school on this past Tuesday. McDonald followed that up with an in-home visit with Grace and his mother on Tuesday night.

While Alex Collins received the headlines for attending Wednesday night's Men's Basketball game against Michigan State, Grace was also in attendance. He told me that he liked the energy and enthusiasm of the student section, and he enjoyed his time at the game, which he spent with fellow Miramar Alums Tracy Howard and Malcolm Lewis, among others.

Grace is scheduled to make his long awaited Official Visit to Coral Gables next weekend, December 7th-8th.

Advertisement
I think he could be a good strong safety in college if he really runs a 4.5 in the 40.

Lets face it, if Miami wants to be a national championship contender we are going to have to be a bigger team like LSU, Alabama, Georgia.

Advertisement
Lets face it, if Miami wants to be a national championship contender we are going to have to be a bigger team like LSU, Alabama, Georgia.

Weren't both of their starting DE's 240ish last season? And aren't their linebackers small as well?

I think he could be a good strong safety in college if he really runs a 4.5 in the 40.

He really does run a 4.47 in the 40 (was electronically timed at camp this summer). Ran 4.57 at Nike's The Opening while coming off a hamstring injury.
Grace is a LB through and through. I don't see him switching to safety at the next level.

Advertisement

Weren't both of their starting DE's 240ish last season? And aren't their linebackers small as well?

school em up.....these guys with their opinions...sigh. lsu is pretty small on defense. bammer is big but that's because he recruits bigger kids. georgia isn't overly big.

bottom line is TALENT

Advertisement

?

Kid is 6'1 200. Redshirt then should be about 225

See Juwand Blue for future reference. These kids are long and lanky and put on tons of muscle when they get on a coolege football campus

Advertisement
Don't ask me why...but I feel like his contributions here will be limited. Reminds me of a Jordan Futch type of special teams player.

^ you guys are crackheads. The kis a beast. He goes sideline to sideline like no other. You wanted a hard hitting LB that could cover? Well, here he is...

SMH.

At first I thought Jermaine would be another Tyrone Cornelius/Ramon Buchanan tweener types but I now I think Jermaine has the frame to put on 20-30 lbs amd keep his speed. This kid will slide right into WILL quite easily IMO and is needed more there than at DB where Jamal and Artie will be.

http://recruiting.scout.com/PictureGallery.aspx?PlayerId=161769&Title=Jermaine+Grace

Outta all the pictures in this gallery, not once is he even close to smiling. Want.

Advertisement
Back