Senior
Last edited:
Advertisement
Rumph is the best at social distancing
Maybe that explains why no CBs want to play for him
2h94pc.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** never knew it was that bad with the staff. Was never reported and I didn’t realize Banda wasn’t there against UNC. I was worried for Vinny and Stroud to even be around this year.

But but but we have a bunch of dopes that thought it was excuses and weakness when Manny said the team was drained.

****, even more teams have opted out of bowls since I started my thread earlier this week. 90% of teams are done, flat out over the season.

No one will feel bad for Miami and no one outside of Miami media will ever report about all this to justify what happened against UNC. It is what it is. Time for manny to shake up his defensive staff and move forward.

https://miami.rivals.com/news/opini...-was-ownership-of-failure-at-a-difficult-time
Cliff Notes:

Banda rushed himself to the hospital twice.

Stroud and Banda both missed about a month of time.

Banda was at home for the UNC game

Stroud only got back Saturday with the team

Baker had it too

Only Rumph and Patke didn't get it on the defensive staff
And it also implies that Manny was sicker than he let on. Not to the level of Banda and Stroud but worse than he implied in his press conference.

Vinny Was also really really sick but that was known publicly.

Advertisement
Sooooooo........
We’re not losing the bowl game?

on a serious note I was really worried about stroud and the vid. He was likely the most at risk and dodged a **** .50 cal if he did get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back