Article about Mario the QB killer

Advertisement
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
Good lord man, this basically a porst, not an actual article from a writer employed by a site or a news organization.

You may as well start a thread quoting Harry Caray is goat.

But seriously though, this is just some fan fiction by a butthurt Oregonian.
It can be locked I don’t mind. Was on my Google feed and thought I’d share.

Advertisement
Saban actually changed his system, bought in kiffin to space age his offense and kept evolving it.. Really hope Cristobal paid attention to that part.. ADAPT or DIE
Yea but u will attract a QB regardless a stud will come even if u ran it all day. Them dudes were winning natties with an ancient offense while everyone was running spread. TALENT always dominates the long haul....pause. Those boy won without Kiffin....and Kiffin can't win now.

Advertisement
Yea but u will attract a QB regardless a stud will come even if u ran it all day. Them dudes were winning natties with an ancient offense while everyone was running spread. TALENT always dominates the long haul....pause. Those boy won without Kiffin....and Kiffin can't win now.
True, dude won with McCelroy.

Advertisement
This.....Lock thread
Herbert was so poorly coached he balled in the NFL from day one. In the pandemic season no less, without traditional camp and preseason.

Meanwhile, Dwayne Haskins threw 50 TDs in his one starting season for Meyer. How’d that work out? Recent tragedy notwithstanding.

Fantasy football has ruined the sport more than some realize.

Advertisement
Back