Article about Adidas

Advertisement
When I posted my complaints about the jerseys I thought maybe I was being too hard, maybe it was just me thinking that Adidas designs look terrible.

No. I was right. People see it too.
Why does Adidas keep making college teams wear hideous garbage?

If those jerseys had Nike sign on you guys including the guy who wrote that article would be praising Nike. Btw Nike has put out some ugly uniforms also. Those new canes uniforms dope I don't care who made them they're nice.

If the new jerseys didnt have the tread marks, they would be fine. I am sure the alternatives will be an abortion. However, I have little doubt that black jerseys will be wildly popular.

Advertisement
All of this other stuff is irrelevant if you find what they did for us now today as acceptable- which most people seem to do aside from the sneakerhead brand loyal dorks. Not labeling the OP as that but I've found the Nike slurpers to be weird. Even if you get moist over that company as a brand, I don't see how you can admire what they were doing for us over the last decade plus.

Last edited:
I'm a diehard Nike fan, got Jordan's and Nike throughout my closet... But I know for sure that I like the new Adidas Miami uniform more than what Nike gave us last year....

Advertisement
Are people still complaining about this? Lol. Adidas has done more for us in the last 6 months then Nike did in 15 years...even when we were on top we got no special treatment.

The uniforms are pretty cool. And just so you know, the uniform will all of a sudden start looking really cool if we start winning again.

This blind devotion some have to a sneaker/clothing brand is kinda creepy.
Nike has done a great job of making expensive crap that has become a status symbol in some cultures.

Advertisement
When I posted my complaints about the jerseys I thought maybe I was being too hard, maybe it was just me thinking that Adidas designs look terrible.

No. I was right. People see it too.
Why does Adidas keep making college teams wear hideous garbage?

If those jerseys had Nike sign on you guys including the guy who wrote that article would be praising Nike. Btw Nike has put out some ugly uniforms also. Those new canes uniforms dope I don't care who made them they're nice.

I'm not saying Nike makes nothing but perfect jerseys.

The fact is Adidas makes ugly jerseys. They do.

Nike sometimes makes good jerseys, and sometimes makes awful ones.

Underarmor the same thing. Sometimes good. Sometimes awful.

So which do you want?

Adidas - 90% ugly
Nike - 50/50
UA - 50/50

I just want my team to look like my team and not some crappy design kid collage.

Sorry but I'm Nike makes bad uniforms too. Just look at our uniforms between 2004-2013. Terrible. Our new uniforms are fine. I want to see them on the field.

Advertisement

So my tampon machine at the login screen sound like a pretty good idea now don't it

Yeah so you can wear one and call yourself a cane. Maybe adidas can make your tampon designs I bet they would put patterns and stripes all over them and you would love them. I mean the recruits love 'em right? So put on your #3stringlife tampons and strut around.

This isn't about anything other than having standards instead of being a shill for whatever adidas craps out. I don't expect people like you to know what standards are, or to have them.

Advertisement
Back