Article about Adidas

So my tampon machine at the login screen sound like a pretty good idea now don't it

Yeah so you can wear one and call yourself a cane. Maybe adidas can make your tampon designs I bet they would put patterns and stripes all over them and you would love them. I mean the recruits love 'em right? So put on your #3stringlife tampons and strut around.

This isn't about anything other than having standards instead of being a shill for whatever adidas craps out. I don't expect people like you to know what standards are, or to have them.

Who cares? U the type of guy who thinks it's a deal breaker because a girl has a stretch mark too huh

Advertisement
I swear some of you dudes need to stay off the roads. Mods if we could create a shortcut on this site to Acuvue or Pearl Vision that would be great. Nike straight up decked us out in Christmas apparel last year. Never have I ever liked Adidas, but ****, some of you cats on this site will never be happy. Adidas went about as traditional as you could go and still make a few specifications and besides one combo, all of those uni's look really clean. Do I think we will win in this nice new uniforms? No. But Nike straight up disrespected us last year.

Advertisement
Like everything else if they win it'll look amazing but if they lose then it's some ugly ****.

Just like Oregon constant uni change. Oregon is great so ppl love all their uniform change.

Like everything else if they win it'll look amazing but if they lose then it's some ugly ****.

Just like Oregon constant uni change. Oregon is great so ppl love all their uniform change.

gotta agree with this the more i think of it

ertime we win we all like da uniforms, when we lose we hate them. this is so true

Advertisement

So my tampon machine at the login screen sound like a pretty good idea now don't it

Yeah so you can wear one and call yourself a cane. Maybe adidas can make your tampon designs I bet they would put patterns and stripes all over them and you would love them. I mean the recruits love 'em right? So put on your #3stringlife tampons and strut around.

This isn't about anything other than having standards instead of being a shill for whatever adidas craps out. I don't expect people like you to know what standards are, or to have them.

Haha if we're talking about standards then what about the crap Nike gave us the last 10 years

Nike is better than Adidas, everybody knows that. But, Adidas made a better uniform for Miami this year.

Advertisement
The reason we suck has nothing to do with whether the team is wearing Nike or Adidas. It's about the philosophy of the leadership of the program.

Why does it matter if Adidas makes mostly crap uniforms if the 3 they just unveiled for us are legit? It is in arguable that these unis are better than the ones Nike has given us since around 05.

And I do prefer nike/Jordan to every other brand. But I'm not gunna sit here and say we shouldn't have switched to Adidas or that I don't like them, because I do.

Last edited:

Who cares? U the type of guy who thinks it's a deal breaker because a girl has a stretch mark too huh

If you want to stick it in cottage cheese go for it. Beggars can't be choosers. Somebody has to ride the heffers might as well be you.

Advertisement

If you want to stick it in cottage cheese go for it. Beggars can't be choosers. Somebody has to ride the heffers might as well be you.

Where did u get cottage cheese from. Cellulite and stretch marks are not the same thing. I'm thru with U. Simple people think simply. U showed ur hand lil buddy. Proceed with ur rants and whiny "proactivism"

Notice the article doesn't mention the new Canes' unis as an example. I agree that every one of the jerseys they mentioned are ugly. I hate this new movement where people feel they need to reinvent uniforms every year. It's ridiculous and will certainly be viewed that way 10+ years from now. Hindsight will not be kind to this era of uniforms.

Nike is just as guilty, and probably much more so. They jerked with the helmets. Not that Adidas won't also do that this year too. We haven't seen the last of the new looks coming for this season.

The design on the sleeves didn't translate to the fan version well. However, the new jersey's look nice. When I watched the video, they looked way better than they did on the pictures. They should translate to the field nicely.

Advertisement
Back