2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

Advertisement
200.gif

Drop him today and spend his nil on another portal DT,he's not signing with us in february anyways.My god who would have ever guessed a few months back that Russell would be our only DT in this class.

Jones has been playing 4D chess since he committed and is going to get a fat deal.

Thankfully this staff took things personally with DT recruiting and we have nothing to worry about.

Drop him today and spend his nil on another portal DT,he's not signing with us in february anyways.My god who would have ever guessed a few months back that Russell would be our only DT in this class.
Kid has all the power. We can't keep kicking the can, off the top I remember we lost Malone, the Kentucky Dt, Keivie Rose, anthony Lucas, tunmise adeleye I'm sure there were more. We said it's OK recruiting 2024 Is going to be personal at DT. Swing and a miss, now Jones wants to capitalize on it. Atleast we get to look forward to the future portal DT whales again though.

Advertisement
No way he’s coming here if this is true.
I’m pretty sure that dudes that delay signing have a very low percentage of sticking regardless of where they’re committed too.
This stinks of fsu handling his recruitment now. No way Mario wants this to happen.

They need to up his bag idgaf if he’s out we’re looking at bring in 1 dt in daylen Russel….. nah Mario u better wake tf up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly, if we don't sign this kid, then Salave'a needs to be not only fired but also barred from campus for life.
If he can’t land elite DTs they have to make a move that’s just how it is. Toughest position to recruit. This ain’t Oregon your going up against UGA Bama OSU etc. makes the Miami job one of the hardest cause that’s who we go up against on the trail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back