2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

bruh Wes threw down the U, who cares lol. Anything is possible but I still feel good about landing this kid, red flag is there but since the verbal is so recent this seems like he just being respectful. Just crazy fans be uppin any **** thing.

Advertisement
Jesus fckin christ.

So some idiot says that Jones recruitment is going to come down to NIL. If Noles offer more hes going to flip.

Then says if he flips, Joe is axed.

Lmao why are yall so dense. His post is pure ****, but why are you guys eating it up? (Spoiler alert, you have an agenda).

The town idiot said its going to come down to NIL. Is Joe supposed to give his salary to the player now? How tf yall putting this specific situation (which was falsely created) on Joe if its all based on NIL?

Yall are something else with this Joe topic.
“Y’all” ???

You’re misdirecting your reaction here and broad brushing the board for the post of 1 dude with one other dude saying Joe should be fired regardless. The other posters aren’t agreeing with him.

You and everyone who does this should really address the offender as opposed to broad brushing and lecturing the board as if it’s board consensus. Please don’t put the posts of a few on the rest of us.

“Y’all” ???

You’re misdirecting your reaction here and broad brushing the board for the post of 1 dude with one other dude saying Joe should be fired regardless. The other posters aren’t agreeing with him.

You and everyone who does this should really address the offender as opposed to broad brushing and lecturing the board as if it’s board consensus. Please don’t put the posts of a few on the rest of us.
Thank you. As silly as this place is the majority of posters are reasonable & true fans.

Thank you. As silly as this place is the majority of posters are reasonable & true fans.
And nothing against that poster who’s a very solid poster but this happens in here from time to time where someone posts something most of us have nothing to do with, agree with, support… whatever it is… and someone gets annoyed at it - even justifiably so - but the response is to lash out and chastise the board - unfairly. People need to stop that and direct their reactions at the offenders and leave the rest of us out of it.

This isn’t remotely the first time I’ve addressed this issue on here. It actually bothers me more than the initial post that spurred the misdirected reaction.

“Y’all” ???

My brother, I like you but you're overthinking this one.

This post is clearly targeted to all the posters on the board that unreasonably take every opportunity to push the agenda that Joe should be fired. Which is wayyyy more than just posters posting in this thread.

If you think I memorize enough screennames in order to tag them all in my posts, I hate to inform you, you will continue to be disappointed by my word usage of yall. Because that is how I will continue referring to them.

If it bothers you, I apologize but I will not be able to fix this issue (by memorizing all of their names). To me, its pretty clearly targeted to the Joe lynch mob.

Advertisement
My brother, I like you but you're overthinking this one.

This post is clearly targeted to all the posters on the board that unreasonably take every opportunity to push the agenda that Joe should be fired. Which is wayyyy more than just posters posting in this thread.

If you think I memorize enough screennames in order to tag them all in my posts, I hate to inform you, you will continue to be disappointed by my word usage of yall. Because that is how I will continue referring to them.

If it bothers you, I apologize but I will not be able to fix this issue (by memorizing all of their names). To me, its pretty clearly targeted to the Joe lynch mob.
I get that and I’m not a fan of the attacks on Joe either. I can see by your explanation what your intent was, however, and that it was addressed to the fire Joe crowd. That said, the way it appeared as posted - was to be more broad at the board, which is a recurring thing some posters do. No worries though as it wasn’t your intent. You’re not one who ordinarily does that which surprised me so this makes sense that it was directed at the fire Joe group. Thanks.

Steve Carell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Advertisement
bruh Wes threw down the U, who cares lol. Anything is possible but I still feel good about landing this kid, red flag is there but since the verbal is so recent this seems like he just being respectful. Just crazy fans be uppin any **** thing.
Sabbath here too

Advertisement
Not signing until February is smart move on his part to Dramatically drive up his NIL money, but precarious position for UM because we all know things get exponentially dirty after the 1st NSD.

But we could see this turn in his recruitment coming.

Go Canes
No idea what he'd be waiting for except to drive up NIL... Coaches need to get him signed on ESD at all costs.. can't afford to miss out here.

Not signing until February is smart move on his part to Dramatically drive up his NIL money, but precarious position for UM because we all know things get exponentially dirty after the 1st NSD.

But we could see this turn in his recruitment coming.

Go Canes

He is a top 5 priority of guys who Miami need to sign in December. But exactly as you said, he probably comes out of signing day as the a top 3 if not they Top unsigned DT in the country. Price of the brick going up.

Advertisement
He is a top 5 priority of guys who Miami need to sign in December. But exactly as you said, he probably comes out of signing day as the a top 3 if not they Top unsigned DT in the country. Price of the brick going up.
Drop him today and spend his nil on another portal DT,he's not signing with us in february anyways.My god who would have ever guessed a few months back that Russell would be our only DT in this class.

Advertisement
Back