2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

You think you’re “realistic”

You’re not. I can’t convince you of that because that’s just the thing about people that are too far up their own asses. You can’t see what’s in front of you

The majority of people here are actually approaching this very realistically, it’s people like you that are the ones being laughed at you just don’t realize it

But keep hiding behind this “IM REALISTIC” nonsense

the only person you’re actually fooling is yourself

I’m glad you speak for everyone on the board. Talk about someone being up their own ***. How about you come down from your high horse and join the rest of us peasants that are okay with voicing their concerns along with celebrating when there’s reason too. If you don’t like what I say just laugh with all the others you claim are with you and put me on ignore. It’s that simple.

Advertisement
I’m glad you speak for everyone on the board. Talk about someone being up their own ***. How about you come down from your high horse and join the rest of us peasants that are okay with voicing their concerns along with celebrating when there’s reason too. If you don’t like what I say just laugh with all the others you claim are with you and put me on ignore. It’s that simple.
You think this is about positivity and negativity

It’s not

It’s about you lying to make yourself feel better

I don’t like liars

You’re saying people are running around selling sunshine and rainbows here. They aren’t. That’s in your head

Then you double down on lying telling me I’m an optimist and you’re a “realist”

Get ****ed

I’ve said this recruiting cycle is too crazy to judge from day to day so I’m waiting before I panic or celebrate

Then there’s you. Panicking. Celebrating. Panicking again. Blaming people for getting your hopes up.

But you’re the “realistic one”?

Seriously. Get all the way ****ed pal

This one is going to come down to NIL money. Canes offered up 200k a year for his services. Should find out soon how much the Noles offered. Word is if they lose him Coach Joe is gone.
I’ll play along even though I believe none of it.

1. We haven’t used our DL budget on anyone other than Jones. If it’s equivalent to the OL class of ‘23 in terms of financial allocation in addition to necessity (and I’d argue the latter is even more imperative this time around than with last year’s OL class), then we should have more than enough firepower to beat out FSU. Even if we start nailing huge fish and he’s technically DT3. His potential is 1st round stuff.

2. Coach Joe is a fun topic on this board, because people lean hard in one direction or another. If Jones de-commits, well yeah huge red flag (assuming we haven’t landed anyone else at that point). It’s also unclear how much he’s involved because for Franklin, he’s enamored with Taylor. So is Taylor overseeing most of the entire DLine recruiting out of necessity? Or is it because Franklin looks like he can play both inside and out? Jones might have also mentioned Taylor at one point, but I honestly forget.

Anyways, Joe isn’t getting fired if Jones flips because there’s still an entire season to play and a chance to get/flip DTs late. But he’d certainly be on the thinnest of ice if we’re nearing December with one legit DT in the boat…and I doubt that happens to be honest. Too much money and importance at DL.

1. We haven’t used our DL budget on anyone other than Jones. If it’s equivalent to the OL class of ‘23 in terms of financial allocation in addition to necessity (and I’d argue the latter is even more imperative this time around than with last year’s OL class), then we should have more than enough firepower to beat out FSU. Even if we start nailing huge fish and he’s technically DT3. His potential is 1st round stuff.

2. Coach Joe is a fun topic on this board, because people lean hard in one direction or another. If Jones de-commits, well yeah huge red flag (assuming we haven’t landed anyone else at that point). It’s also unclear how much he’s involved because for Franklin, he’s enamored with Taylor. So is Taylor overseeing most of the entire DLine recruiting out of necessity? Or is it because Franklin looks like he can play both inside and out?

Anyways, Joe isn’t getting fired if Jones flips because there’s still an entire season to play and a chance to get/flip DTs late. But he’d certainly be on the thinnest of ice.
I don’t think we paid that much for Jones. Lightfoot? Now that’s a different story. I don’t think we offered Jones 200k a year but that is pure speculation.

Advertisement

2. Coach Joe is a fun topic on this board, because people lean hard in one direction or another. If Jones de-commits, well yeah huge red flag (assuming we haven’t landed anyone else at that point). It’s also unclear how much he’s involved because for Franklin, he’s enamored with Taylor. So is Taylor overseeing most of the entire DLine recruiting out of necessity? Or is it because Franklin looks like he can play both inside and out? Jones might have also mentioned Taylor at one point, but I honestly forget.

Anyways, Joe isn’t getting fired if Jones flips because there’s still an entire season to play and a chance to get/flip DTs late. But he’d certainly be on the thinnest of ice if we’re nearing December with one legit DT in the boat…and I doubt that happens to be honest. Too much money and importance at DL.
There is no more DE & DT coach so Taylor is coaching and recruiting both and don’t know how accurate it is but 247 has woodiel as jones primary

I don’t think we paid that much for Jones. Lightfoot? Now that’s a different story. I don’t think we offered Jones 200k a year but that is pure speculation.
Agreed. 200k is also misleading. To say a figure like that without understanding if that’s lump sum, per year, etc., is just speculation.

This one is going to come down to NIL money. Canes offered up 200k a year for his services. Should find out soon how much the Noles offered. Word is if they lose him Coach Joe is gone.
Ok, but..

Jon Stewart Gop GIF by GIPHY News

You think this is about positivity and negativity

It’s not

It’s about you lying to make yourself feel better

I don’t like liars

You’re saying people are running around selling sunshine and rainbows here. They aren’t. That’s in your head

Then you double down on lying telling me I’m an optimist and you’re a “realist”

Get ****ed

I’ve said this recruiting cycle is too crazy to judge from day to day so I’m waiting before I panic or celebrate

Then there’s you. Panicking. Celebrating. Panicking again. Blaming people for getting your hopes up.

But you’re the “realistic one”?

Seriously. Get all the way ****ed pal

I’m not sure why you feel the need to personally insult me with each your responses. I’m not going to even go there with you because I don’t even ******* know you and I think it’s stupid. There’s been multiple occasions we’ve been sold sunshine and rainbows with different articles and certain individuals. That’s just facts. How about you ******* grow up and stop trying to act like some internet tough guy and move about your business.

Advertisement
Regardless if you believe it or not 200k is the number. When you’re desperate for DL you are willing to pay top $ to get one.

Nah, it’s not that. I think there is a bit of ground’s hog day that happens here, though. Red Flags show themselves, and red flags r strictly a warning, nothing more or less. Some fans over exaggerate these warnings, while others pretend like there’s nothing to be worried about. Each cycle, either those warning signs come to fruition or it’s a false alarm. Either way, it should be heeded.

There might be nothing that comes from this & that’s my mindset, however I’ve seen enough Cormani’s, Rudolph’s, Rashada’s, Burton’s, Fleming’s, Robinson’s, Henderson’s, Bryant’s in my lifetime to know when red flags pop up, take notice, that’s all.
2 of those dudes don't belong in those names. Jermaine was a transcript issue & Henderson was dropped.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this your opinion of what will happen if we don’t land him? Of is it your wish, 😂? Cause I don’t think you’re reading the tea leaves correctly with regards to Joe’s employment, here. He may get fired after the season or he may not…. but it ain’t gonna come down to whether he’s getting a kid out of FSU’s backyard to sign with us. Where do y’all get this stuff? Whether we like him or not, Mario, for all intents and purposes, still likes him. That’s really all that matters.

Jesus fckin christ.

So some idiot says that Jones recruitment is going to come down to NIL. If Noles offer more hes going to flip.

Then says if he flips, Joe is axed.

Lmao why are yall so dense. His post is pure ****, but why are you guys eating it up? (Spoiler alert, you have an agenda).

The town idiot said its going to come down to NIL. Is Joe supposed to give his salary to the player now? How tf yall putting this specific situation (which was falsely created) on Joe if its all based on NIL?

Yall are something else with this Joe topic.

Jesus fckin christ.

So some idiot says that Jones recruitment is going to come down to NIL. If Noles offer more hes going to flip.

Lmao why are yall so dense. His post is pure ****, but why are you guys eating it up? (Spoiler alert, you have an agenda).

The town idiot said its going to come down to NIL. Is Joe supposed to give his salary to the player now? How tf yall putting this specific situation (which was falsely created) on Joe if its all based on NIL?

Bruhhh….. say it again.

Jesus fckin christ.

And to top it all off, what else is the kid supposed to say at the end if the interviewer says go Noles? Of course he's going to say go Noles back. I mean JFC this site is frustrating sometimes.

Advertisement
Back