2024 Artavius Jones 4* DT from Blountstown FL

If they had toilets
They have one right here.

1690508164094.png

Advertisement
Say whatever tf u want just sign here dog. I know these kids say whatever in interviews that's why I never listen the lies they say. They sometimes nervous and just spout sh. If you want to build connections and not disrespect fan bases it's fine by me. When your signed that's different.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I honestly was going to come here and call y'all a bunch of scary sissies but after reading his interview..... Dude is clearly in love with that stank *** school in tallahassee. Gonna be a battle until the end. Not really all that confident but hey, I trust Mario.

Advertisement
Didn't we deal with something similar to this last year with Bisainthe? Don't get me wrong, it's bull crap, but calm the &@*$ down.
Wes was one of the clues that Mario was coming IIRC he committed right before Manny was officially fired and he had told Manny to kick rocks from day 1

Advertisement
We can’t afford to lose this kid. Premium position
Lose him…. Looks like we never had him. The way that article is written, it looks like jit was just sitting around in his crib, waiting on a real FSU offer. I hope he sticks. Cause he’s a big athlete, playing in a position of need. But If he chooses to go flip his commitment and go to the noles….. then fucc it. Let his *** go!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not gonna rip the kid, but **** if those are direct quotes? Yeah I'd say he's about 50% committed - and not locked in.
I get it but these kids are all just different these days. It’s weird and I don’t like it - and I don’t know what happened here- but I remember being disgusted with Blissainthe for throwing the U down in Tally and then we signed him. Shemar lived at UM and went to aTm. Maybe this kid’s like Shemar???

I can’t ride in the front of the roller coaster like others do.

I get it but these kids are all just different these days. It’s weird and I don’t like it - and I don’t know what happened here- but I remember being disgusted with Blissainthe for throwing the I down in Tally and then we signed him. Shemar lived at UM and went to aTm. Maybe this kid’s like Shemar???

I can’t ride in the front of the roller coaster like others do.
But neither of those kids were a shoo-in, let alone committed. Quite possibly he's just on a visit high and will come back to earth, but in that interview he's talking like he forgot he verbaled to UM.

But neither of those kids were a shoo-in, let alone committed. Quite possibly he's just on a visit high and will come back to earth, but in that interview he's talking like he forgot he verbaled to UM.
Who knows. He could be a flip there… he’s from there… anything is possible. He may very well stay and sign with us too. I’m just not going down this path myself. Whatever it is - it is.

Advertisement
Back