Art Kehoe

He was our best offensive line coach this decade.

Could you have imagined that in 2011-2012? For in case you’ve forgotten he was even less popular than Donofrio in those days.
He’s lucky Stoutland was last decade. Easily the best we’ve had in the last 20.
 
I remember the days when people used to ***** about Stout and Kehoe....
Now look where we are...
 
He’s lucky Stoutland was last decade. Easily the best we’ve had in the last 20.

Yeah, I guess I kind of forgot Stoutland was Oline coach in 2010.

With that being said, decades technically begin in years ending in 1 and end in years ending in 0. (Since there wasn’t a year 0)

And all indications are that Butch Barry will be Oline coach in 2020.
 
Last edited:
Barry had a **** hand because he fingers his own *******.
Look at our current line.

Forget the NFL, would any of these guys event start on College Playoff-level teams?

Kehoe had a line one year that consisted of Seantrel, Lindor, Flowers and Felicano.

All of those guys are still in the League.

And we still sucked.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top