Art Briles = Stud

No, if he wasn't dumb enough to think he could stop college kids from smoking green then he wouldn't have a disaster right now.

Him trying to purge that roster to rebuild in his image was his biggest mistake.

Im not a Charlie Strong advocate. But some of you guys go out of his way to make him look bad.

Its absurd. At least give credit when its due.

Please go to the beginning of this thread and tell me how Charlie Strong was first mentioned. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Lol no you are the racist... I'm sure there are Texas fans who support Strong, there are Texas fans who don't.... Of those who don't some bc they expect better results and the others bc they never wanted a BLACK HC in charge of their football program.

And lol why do u think I care about your "reasons" why what would make someone hire black hcs?? Lol hilarious I'm sure u wake up everyday crying at the thought of their already being "too many" black hc in CFB for you ;-)

Black coaches prove to us over and over and over that they can't handle the responsibility of being a college head coach.

Or maybe they arent given nearly the support???

Although Shaw at stanford is doing a fine job.

good thing hes in the west coast.

I still can't believe people are arguing on how Baylor lost to Texas. You say that Briles being down to a WR playing QB isn't an excuse? Really? Tell me that FSU wins the national title in '13 without Jameis Winston. Please, I'm begging you to tell me that QB doesn't make a difference. Ya'll need to put down the flakka. If we had Kaaya, Rosier, and Sherieffs out, I doubt we win a game outside of BCC (and that would be close).

Flawed logic.

FSU may not win the ship. But they **** sure aint losing to iowa state or texas either. With or without Winston.

Prove it.

Lol no you are the racist... I'm sure there are Texas fans who support Strong, there are Texas fans who don't.... Of those who don't some bc they expect better results and the others bc they never wanted a BLACK HC in charge of their football program.

And lol why do u think I care about your "reasons" why what would make someone hire black hcs?? Lol hilarious I'm sure u wake up everyday crying at the thought of their already being "too many" black hc in CFB for you ;-)

Black coaches prove to us over and over and over that they can't handle the responsibility of being a college head coach.

How aren't they given the support? Do you not think that Willingham had every resource at his disposal at Notre Dame? Croom at MSU?

Advertisement

Lol Shaw, Strong, and Sumlin all prove otherwise and its funny how you don't add up all of the failures of white coaches in CFB when formulating ur racist opinions.

Lol Shaw, Strong, and Sumlin all prove otherwise and its funny how you don't add up all of the failures of white coaches in CFB when formulating ur racist opinions.

Shaw has just kept the program going. Strong and Sumlin both suck. Is that the best you could do?

My counterpoint would be Saban, Meyer, Swinney, and Stoops.

How aren't they given the support? Do you not think that Willingham had every resource at his disposal at Notre Dame? Croom at MSU?

Man, If you honestly think, with the rich and racist history of this nation, that a brown coach is going to be given support on the same levels of a pink coach then im done with this convo.

no way you believe that. Support comes in a lot of different forms for College coaches, family, fans, parents of recruits, admin, boosters and referees.

brown coaches have to face a lot more racism from someone within one of those groups that could hinder his success.

It sucks but that's just the way shid is.

Advertisement
Man, If you honestly think, with the rich and racist history of this nation, that a brown coach is going to be given support on the same levels of a pink coach then im done with this convo.

no way you believe that. Support comes in a lot of different forms for College coaches, family, fans, parents of recruits, admin, boosters and referees.

brown coaches have to face a lot more racism from someone within one of those groups that could hinder his success.

It sucks but that's just the way shid is.

We have a black president. Walk into any school, bank, law firm, doctor's office, etc., and there are black teachers, administrators, bankers, lawyers, doctors, nurses, etc.

It might be time to stop hiding behind "racism". People want to win. They want their school to win. No fan base is going to hold back their support just so a black coach loses. You have to stop being so paranoid.

This is the most racist comment I've read on this site.

Lol at this clown downing expectations for that program ... Oh they were a 9 win team they were great why was Mack Brown fired lol gtfoh. Texas their fans and everyone who watches them saw they were obviously headed nowhere... Which is why Texas a state as racist as u are hired Charlie Strong to save them hahaha u mad lmao

Isn't there a riot in Cleveland that you're supposed to be at?

Whiteboy cut that racist **** out.. Take that racist **** to canesport motherlover

Advertisement
Well this thread has gone full ******. Great job [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION]; you've somehow exceeded zone's stupidity.

This is the most racist comment I've read on this site.

It scares you because you've been taught that you can't offend anyone, even if the comment is true.

Shaw has just kept the program going. Strong and Sumlin both suck. Is that the best you could do?

My counterpoint would be Saban, Meyer, Swinney, and Stoops.

Lol this clown said my counterpoint... Smh how about this "counter point" CFB is full of 95% white coaches most of them are failures or nothing special yet they're still being hired??? Oh that's right Urban Meyer lol gtfoh

Advertisement
The issue isn't that black coaches can or cannot coach.

It's that when a black coach fails, black folks make it a total mess by A) excusing the failure and blaming it on others (to the point of absurdity) B) claiming that people who want better than 4-8 are racists.

Then what happens is everyone gets ****ed, and schools become trepidatious about hiring a black coach bc in the event you have to fire him, you may be seen as racist. It's absurd and does no one any good, and certainly doesn't help the cause to increase the number african american coaches.

The issue isn't that black coaches can or cannot coach.

It's that when a black coach fails, black folks make it a total mess by A) excusing the failure and blaming it on others (to the point of absurdity) B) claiming that people who want better than 4-8 are racists.

Then what happens is everyone gets ****ed, and schools become trepidatious about hiring a black coach bc in the event you have to fire him, you may be seen as racist. It's absurd and does no one any good, and certainly doesn't help the cause to increase the number african american coaches.

What? I've never seen Shannon try to justify a losing season. What I did see is him getting his money back from the school while white coach Art Kehoe did not. But nobody can say **** about someone getting what he earned

Advertisement
Back