Art Briles = Stud

Lol funny how Strong never beat Oklahoma and Baylor bc of his own coaching prowess...

Right Baylor lost bc of the QB... I thought they we're a better team regardless??

Take this BLM trash to the Wez. It's ridiculous that it's been allowed here for so long.

Advertisement
Lol funny how Strong never beat Oklahoma and Baylor bc of his own coaching prowess...

Right Baylor lost bc of the QB... I thought they we're a better team regardless??

Some of these dudes are crazy. they contradict themselves with every post.

In the same breath that art briles is a great coach they also say make excuses for him losing to a terrible coach steering a dumpster fire.

lmfao

If you're going to give Charlie Strong credit for those wins, you have to explain getting shut out by Iowa State.

In the same breath that art briles is a great coach they also say make excuses for him losing to a terrible coach steering a dumpster fire.

lmfao

"Steering a dumpster fire" lmfao Texas was a 9 win team when he took over and he steered them right INTO the dumpster.

lmfao

Briles is a great coach.
Briles was down to a wide receiver playing quarterback.

Which one of these would you like to argue with?

Advertisement

lmfao

"Steering a dumpster fire" lmfao Texas was a 9 win team when he took over and he steered them right INTO the dumpster.

Lol at this clown downing expectations for that program ... Oh they were a 9 win team they were great why was Mack Brown fired lol gtfoh. Texas their fans and everyone who watches them saw they were obviously headed nowhere... Which is why Texas a state as racist as u are hired Charlie Strong to save them hahaha u mad lmao

Lol at this clown downing expectations for that program ... Oh they were a 9 win team they were great why was Mack Brown fired lol gtfoh. Texas their fans and everyone who watches them saw they were obviously headed nowhere... Which is why Texas a state as racist as u are hired Charlie Strong to save them hahaha u mad lmao

Isn't there a riot in Cleveland that you're supposed to be at?

**** so Texas was just a QB away from beating Baylor the entire season...I guess it's time to fire Art Briles.

Advertisement

lmfao

Austin Texas is one of the most liberal places on earth.

So now Dirty Sprite is saying that the reason why Charlie Strong took a 9 win Texas team with top 10 classes every year and turned them into a 4 win team, is b/c somehow racism makes him unable to do his job.

Perhaps if black folks didn't get up in arms every time a black guy fails, people would be less hesitant to hire them? Charlie Strong has done everything under the sun to get fired, but if and when he does, Texas fans will be called racists? B/C they expect to be better than 4 goddam wins in his second year??

Isn't there a riot in Cleveland that you're supposed to be at?

My feelings are hurt

lmfao

Briles is a great coach.

And what did Charlie strong have at qb?

The same points you make for art can be made for charlie.

there are no excuses.

Well coached top ten teams dont lose to teams that get shut out by iowa state.

there really is no excuse for it.

Art briles dropped the ball and strong out coached him. simple as that. baylors run game was dominant in that game but he tried to embarrass charlie by coming out slinging it with a wr at qb.

By the time he got back to the run game it was too late.

Art is a great coach but dont act like charlie didnt make him pay for his arrogance.

Advertisement

lmfao

Briles is a great coach.

there are no excuses.

Art briles dropped the ball and strong out coached him. simple as that. baylors run game was dominant in that game but he tried to embarrass charlie by coming out slinging it with a wr at qb.

Art is a great coach but dont act like charlie didnt make him pay for his arrogance.

If Charlie had the capability of making anyone pay for anything, he wouldn't have such a disaster of a program right now.

I still can't believe people are arguing on how Baylor lost to Texas. You say that Briles being down to a WR playing QB isn't an excuse? Really? Tell me that FSU wins the national title in '13 without Jameis Winston. Please, I'm begging you to tell me that QB doesn't make a difference. Ya'll need to put down the flakka. If we had Kaaya, Rosier, and Sherieffs out, I doubt we win a game outside of BCC (and that would be close).

lmfao

Austin Texas is one of the most liberal places on earth.

So now Dirty Sprite is saying that the reason why Charlie Strong took a 9 win Texas team with top 10 classes every year and turned them into a 4 win team, is b/c somehow racism makes him unable to do his job.

Perhaps if black folks didn't get up in arms every time a black guy fails, people would be less hesitant to hire them? Charlie Strong has done everything under the sun to get fired, but if and when he does, Texas fans will be called racists? B/C they expect to be better than 4 goddam wins in his second year??

Lol no you are the racist... I'm sure there are Texas fans who support Strong, there are Texas fans who don't.... Of those who don't some bc they expect better results and the others bc they never wanted a BLACK HC in charge of their football program.

And lol why do u think I care about your "reasons" why what would make someone hire black hcs?? Lol hilarious I'm sure u wake up everyday crying at the thought of their already being "too many" black hc in CFB for you ;-)

Advertisement
I still can't believe people are arguing on how Baylor lost to Texas. You say that Briles being down to a WR playing QB isn't an excuse? Really? Tell me that FSU wins the national title in '13 without Jameis Winston. Please, I'm begging you to tell me that QB doesn't make a difference. Ya'll need to put down the flakka. If we had Kaaya, Rosier, and Sherieffs out, I doubt we win a game outside of BCC (and that would be close).

If we had Rozier we would win the same amount of games..... You all swore up n down Strong was the black Al Golden I know this Miami team would still lose to a Baylor team playing their wr at QB. I don't see the excuse.

lmfao

Briles is a great coach.

there are no excuses.

If Charlie had the capability of making anyone pay for anything, he wouldn't have such a disaster of a program right now.

No, if he wasn't dumb enough to think he could stop college kids from smoking green then he wouldn't have a disaster right now.

Him trying to purge that roster to rebuild in his image was his biggest mistake.

Im not a Charlie Strong advocate. But some of you guys go out of his way to make him look bad.

Its absurd. At least give credit when its due.

Lol no you are the racist... I'm sure there are Texas fans who support Strong, there are Texas fans who don't.... Of those who don't some bc they expect better results and the others bc they never wanted a BLACK HC in charge of their football program.

And lol why do u think I care about your "reasons" why what would make someone hire black hcs?? Lol hilarious I'm sure u wake up everyday crying at the thought of their already being "too many" black hc in CFB for you ;-)

Black coaches prove to us over and over and over that they can't handle the responsibility of being a college head coach.

Flawed logic.

FSU may not win the ship. But they **** sure aint losing to iowa state or texas either. With or without Winston.

Advertisement
Back