Art Briles = Stud

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't know coaches who started out on the high school level could become studs on the college level oh I forgot.......

Advertisement
Didn't know coaches who started out on the high school level could become studs on the college level oh I forgot.......

Did he go from one year as a HS position coach to a position coach at a school like Miami?

No....he went from a decade of HS head coaching to a position coach at a garbage low tier program. Get it yet???

Briles is one of the 5 best coaches in cFB. What he is doing at Baylor is probably the best rebuild of a program in the last 25 years. Remarkable what he has done.

On his 3rd string QB and still putting up points

Briles is one of the 5 best coaches in cFB. What he is doing at Baylor is probably the best rebuild of a program in the last 25 years. Remarkable what he has done.

On his 3rd string QB and still putting up points

And remember, Briles took over a team that had 11 straight losing seasons. Now, a 10 win season is a disappointment. That's what real coaches do. And that's why I laugh when the Leach fans try to explain why he could never turn the corner at Texas Tech, even though he took over a bowl program.

Advertisement

Did he go from one year as a HS position coach to a position coach at a school like Miami?

No....he went from a decade of HS head coaching to a position coach at a garbage low tier program. Get it yet???

Do you get it is the ????? Kb is on his way to being a great WR coach & Ice was a great high school head coach....it don't matter if you get your start at garbage low tier Texas Tech or big time Miami....if you
Can coach you can coach....

Last edited:
Lol funny how Strong never beat Oklahoma and Baylor bc of his own coaching prowess...

Right Baylor lost bc of the QB... I thought they we're a better team regardless??

Briles is a great coach. Thats why there is no excuse for him losing to Charlie Strong.

Advertisement
Back