ARMY IS UP 14 TO 7 RIGHT NOW ON MICHIGAN

**** seems every year there are games like these where unexpected teams show up and can’t get it done. Good Game Army

Monken is a good coach. He took Oklahoma to OT last year in the same way.

Mark Packer who I listen to on Sirius is the only guy that ever makes sense actually aaid that Kansas should have hired him instead of Les Milea because he would create havoc in the Big 12 just like Paul Johnson did in the Acc for awhile. It would force your team to prepare for that offense which will give you fits

Advertisement
Monken is a good coach. He took Oklahoma to OT last year in the same way.

Mark Packer who I listen to on Sirius is the only guy that ever makes sense actually aaid that Kansas should have hired him instead of Les Milea because he would create havoc in the Big 12 just like Paul Johnson did in the Acc for awhile. It would force your team to prepare for that offense which will give you fits

Who do you think is better? Monken or Diaz?

I remember people wanting him here, crazy **** he doesn't like to recruit and u cant win at UM with that type of strategy. When we have a Head Coaching vacancy there should be a box with yes or no that says are u a relentless recruiter and do u enjoy it please explain...................if that candidate checks no then u will know ahead of time u will wind up firing him in 3 or 4 seasons.
I was intrigued by him but he was a bit of an offensive type Golden so I was a little up in the air. Would have supported it of course but Memphis isn’t much of a track record.

Just goes to show someone like Beamer really did a great job with a **** program

Who do you think is better? Monken or Diaz?

Jury is out on Diaz so it's hard to say. I'm not sure what offense Monken would want to run but at Army he pretty much has to run that option because of their athletes but I like Monken attitude and demeanor the same way I like Diaz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back