ARMY IS UP 14 TO 7 RIGHT NOW ON MICHIGAN

Momentum has shifted.

All because they did not want to go conservative when they should have.

Advertisement
That FB might have cost Army the game falling forward .No doubt Army scores from the one.Instead they are forced to do something they aren’t used to doing cause they are backed up and the interception happens.
Gives Michigan the momentum they been looking for.

Hope they go back down and score now.

Advertisement
One of the most overrated programs year In and year out. This offense doesn’t look improved whatsoever from the previous either with josh gattis at the helm. It’s got harbaughs fingerprints all over this offense tbh

Lmao why the fvck did they pass on points in a 14-14 game?

Exactly get your 3 and play defense... army is the kinda team that can take the ball now on a 7 or 8 minute drive to end the game on you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Army ****ed themselves had a chance to go up 21-7 at the 1. False start then a pick.

That would make me sad. I love me some Fuente. He’s no Willie to me, but it’s close.
I remember people wanting him here, crazy **** he doesn't like to recruit and u cant win at UM with that type of strategy. When we have a Head Coaching vacancy there should be a box with yes or no that says are u a relentless recruiter and do u enjoy it please explain...................if that candidate checks no then u will know ahead of time u will wind up firing him in 3 or 4 seasons.

Advertisement
Back