Army All American Game and Under Armour American Game

Advertisement
Fsu should get the majority of the recruits in AA games OP they're on TOP right now. I know that's hard to give credit, but it's called honesty and as long as we have Golden we will get mediocre results. No point in beating that information over the head.

1/3/15 at 1:00pm EST

A few players with current and former Canes connections are playing in the game including Jordan Scarlett, JaQuan Johnson, Rasheem Green, Devonaire Clarington, Tim Irvin, Jordan Cronkrite, Ricky DeBerry, and Torrance Gibson among others. Also another thing to check out is the uniforms considering the U is entertaining the idea of an Adidas contract. Here is a link to the Uniforms:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Advertisement
There is only one kid from Miami playing in the game despite the fact that we havbe two of the top five high school teams in the country in Miami, someone is not evaluatiing talent as well as they should or as others pointed out the south Fla kids are all playing is a differnet all star game

Advertisement
I usually watch it but we don't have any momentum in recruiting so I'll pass on watching players, besides Jaquan, that are not coming here.

Jaquan hopefully convinces Tim Irvin during the week to flip from Texas to Miami. They will be playing on the same defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back