Army All American Game and Under Armour American Game

Advertisement
Does anyone want Cancer? My guess is recruits don't and they will then stay away from Al Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sure I'm in the minority but I feel we have a 50/50 shot at Devonte Phillips, who is playing in the under armor game and committing from there I believe.

Advertisement
So we have 2 total players in either game, and I think in the end will only be 1. That is awful.

FSU has 8 at UA game, and 4 at Army game.

So 12 - 2 is not good if we are ever going to catch them.

So we have 2 total players in either game, and I think in the end will only be 1. That is awful.

FSU has 8 at UA game, and 4 at Army game.

So 12 - 2 is not good if we are ever going to catch them.

Bama has 9 at UA, and 4 at Army.

Advertisement
Most of our guys are at the Army All American game

Johnson and Scarlett....anyone else?
Irvin, Cronkrite, Lewis, and Clarington. All four should have been easy pulls. Rasheem Green also. I know we are in the mix for him.
We have 3 rb commits better than Cronkite, nobody is pulling in four 4* star rbs in one year, maybe Saban.
Not sure why people continue with this Cronkite narrative.
Clarington many not even play anywhere significant next year if we wasted time securing his commit and never plays a down here that's another issue.
Irvin was always going to annouce in AAA game.
Lewis we have a chance but I doubt it.

We just locked down some 3* SoFla CB it wouldn't be that big of an issue...

i dont know if you guys notie..b ut those all star games arent all about talent...its about views and fanbase.

Its typically a recruiting tool by espn for bama and most of the sec schools...well fsu is #1 and the game is instate so i expected a sH*tload of their committs to be there..

who cares?/,..its just like the star ranking system...its pub fo rthe "viewers" and "subscribers"

Advertisement
Back