Army All-American Game - 1PM on NBC

View as article
Advertisement
Lulz @ $9.99 per month for that trash site.

I don't get how they have members after August 2011. If you haven't already quit before then (like myself), then you might not be a Cane Fan.

Best part is when you call they offer you a extra 30 days for free "to think about it." I still refused.

What do you guys say when they ask why you're cancelling your membership?

I think I cancelled like 3 years ago, I just cancelled. Ferman banned me, I left.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So NBC knew where he was going before today, obviously. They are discussing how he told them yesterday how couldn't wait to get up to Washington.

Lulz @ $9.99 per month for that trash site.

I don't get how they have members after August 2011. If you haven't already quit before then (like myself), then you might not be a Cane Fan.

Best part is when you call they offer you a extra 30 days for free "to think about it." I still refused.

What do you guys say when they ask why you're cancelling your membership?

I disputed 5 months worth of charges they billed on my Amex and I received that money back.

Advertisement
I love how every game says they have the "#1" recruit at certain positions. Last night Hackenburg was the #1 QB recruit, now today they are saying the Max Browne is the #1 QB. They have done that with a few other positions. There are way to many scouting services and all star games.

That is because this game is rivals affliated and the UA game is ESPN. So naturally, they both pump up their own rankings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back