Armondo Blount SR highlights

Advertisement
You know how powerful u gotta be to not only play as a true freshman in college but actually dominate too? Lol bain is a ***** monster
There are physical kids like that at times which are monsters as TF. I can’t name them but this is a shock to us cause we haven’t seen sh like this in 20 years. We should be used to this, we are the U. Finally got a real recruiter that is changing the dudes in the uniforms and bringing back this U

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have said meh, but thats only based on his tape and him being labeled a 5 star and generational prospect i dont see that yet.

But i do agree, just upside wise he probably has more there than bain because of the measurables and the natural athleticism he has.. I disagree that he has more power than bain tho, he is more athletic but short area quickness i think bain looks quicker but blount looks faster.

Blount in a couple years can be a monster, he only a junior. Some kids develop differently than others i just need to see it first tho
Bain ain’t that twitchy bro. He’s a power rusher. And at that same age he definitely has more power. Power and twitch is how you become the best shot putter in the nation.

Did you just say Bain doesn't have his quickness or Power??.....Lol....Here he's got a quality OLman completely off the ground.
View attachment 272273
No I said he is not as quick as Blount. And at the same age (key words) Blount is stronger. I said Bain is stronger right now, but for being 3 years younger, Blount has almost the same upside. I know and stated how good Bain is.

Bain ain’t that twitchy bro. He’s a power rusher. And at that same age he definitely has more power. Power and twitch is how you become the best shot putter in the nation.
You should go watch bain junior film compared to blount’s

I agree he’s not crazy twitchy but he looks quicker than blount, blount looks faster when he gets going tho i dont see twitchy . And idc bout no **** shot put lol this **** is football not the Olympics

Advertisement
You should go watch bain junior film compared to blount’s

I agree he’s not crazy twitchy but he looks quicker than blount, blount looks faster when he gets going tho i dont see twitchy . And idc bout no **** shot put lol this **** is football not the Olympics
Lol because you don’t know about the shot put you write it off. That sport is the epitome of strength and quickness!

Blount Scott Bain and Jones is what a Miami DL should look like.

It’s about **** time.
A DL of Blount, Scott, Bain, Jones, Lightfoot, McConathy, Jackson, Acheampong, Horton, Wayne and Kelly to be exact is what a Miami DL should look like.

Blount is big and strong but twitchy for someone his size. Very good speed and agility for such a big man. Total stud who will only get better and better in a P5 S&C program with good coaching. I'm much more impressed that I thought I would be. Plus he is only 16 IIRC. I want this flip really bad. I think he got a bit of the sour grapes treatment when he went to FSU after first commiting to us and that's understandable. Hopefully he realizes that this is the best place for him with all the talent he will be surrounded with. Let's get him!

Advertisement
He a early enrollee needs some development in weight room but He'll be a monster by his second year
Yep. He's probably around 265 right now. Once he gets to 290 with the gain of associated functional strength he's gonna be force. Add the coaching of JT + Joe = 🔥.

How do you feel he compares to Leonard Taylor? That is the comp that I see. Big and fast for high school, a really good athlete for Dline. But is he productive or flashy? Until this season, Leonard Taylor splashed but was inconsistent. This year I thought he put it all together.

Advertisement
Back