Armondo Blount SR highlights

Advertisement
Advertisement
page hop GIF

Advertisement
Staff likes him on the inside, and I agree. He doesn't have the bend you look for in an elite edge guy.

He's gotta be around 260 I would imagine. He's a huge kid.
You taught him well…I’m impressed my his constant pursuit of the football 🏈 doesn’t give up on plays 💯‼️

Advertisement
Staff likes him on the inside, and I agree. He doesn't have the bend you look for in an elite edge guy.

Unlikely to play inside next year, then?

Interesting. They know the kid better than I do obviously, but I see an edge, very similiar to Bain/Mesidor. I agree on the bend, or lack of, at least I haven’t really seen it. But I do see a big, powerful, twitchy kid that can play that spot. With that being said, if the kid balloons to 290+ then all bets are off.

Y’all saying eh and meh, but I think he has just as much upside as Bain. His combination of speed and strength is out of this world! Bain ain’t got this guys quickness or power. That is why this guy is one of the nations best shot putters! They both have high motor though.. Bain has that it factor though that you can’t fathom, which separates him from EVERYONE right now, but I feel this kid has it to a lower extent. Won’t contribute right away unless guys are injured (again) but has a chance to be special too.

Advertisement
Y’all saying eh and meh, but I think he has just as much upside as Bain. His combination of speed and strength is out of this world! Bain ain’t got this guys quickness or power. That is why this guy is one of the nations best shot putters! They both have high motor though.. Bain has that it factor though that you can’t fathom, which separates him from EVERYONE right now, but I feel this kid has it to a lower extent. Won’t contribute right away unless guys are injured (again) but has a chance to be special too.
I have said meh, but thats only based on his tape and him being labeled a 5 star and generational prospect i dont see that yet.

But i do agree, just upside wise he probably has more there than bain because of the measurables and the natural athleticism he has.. I disagree that he has more power than bain tho, he is more athletic but short area quickness i think bain looks quicker but blount looks faster.

Blount in a couple years can be a monster, he only a junior. Some kids develop differently than others i just need to see it first tho

I have said meh, but thats only based on his tape and him being labeled a 5 star and generational prospect i dont see that yet.

But i do agree, just upside wise he probably has more there than bain because of the measurables and the natural athleticism he has.. I disagree that he has more power than bain tho, he is more athletic but short area quickness i think bain looks quicker but blount looks faster.

Blount in a couple years can be a monster, he only a junior. Some kids develop differently than others i just need to see it first tho
It’s very meh to me, he has tools they have to get out of him. Pause

He’s a DT for sure

Did you just say Bain doesn't have his quickness or Power??.....Lol....Here he's got a quality OLman completely off the ground.
251116-35c9d08ce824df79573a99ffca2fad96.jpeg

Advertisement
Back