Armondo Blount SR highlights

Advertisement
First am watching his film since it seems he is coming here. He is actually really good. He is really a junior so he as more technique to learn and JT will teach him that but he has the measureables to become elite. Long and lean and uses his arm length pretty well. Think some people were selling him short to be honest. I just never got into the back and forth about his ratings.

First am watching his film since it seems he is coming here. He is actually really good. He is really a junior so he as more technique to learn and JT will teach him that but he has the measureables to become elite. Long and lean and uses his arm length pretty well. Think some people were selling him short to be honest. I just never got into the back and forth about his ratings.

I think people are judging based on his meh performance against Chaminade.

I think people are judging based on his meh performance against Chaminade.
Yeah, he has alot to learn, he can learn from Bain and more importantly JT but he has the measureables. Seen people were saying DT, but i think even of he gets to 280, 290 he will just be a big DE who can slide inside. He is lanky. I could be wrong. Just my first watch of him

Advertisement
Guy imo is different from Bain don’t think he’s going to be a contributor for two years. At the same time the talent is there and he will be in the weight program bulking up.

maybe 3 years. By the time Blount contributes Bain will be in the NFL.

200.gif

Advertisement
I seriously doubt that. I know it’s gotten popular to get off his bandwagon but he’s got the natural talent to play for us next year.

Yeah. He's a natural brute for sure. Once he gets some conditioning and learns better hand to hand? He can work his way into some packages early. Dude that can run and move laterally at that size is a dude that's gone get on the field for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back