Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are winning games and have hype currently.

Yall talking bout cash when they are like a top 3 team in the country lol

Definitely a bigger factor. My point is that they have the cash for those elite guys who prioritize it. Right now, they should be a recruiting machine.

Advertisement
Using one game as a reason for "looking around" is pretext for "was never really that into us in the first place".
Seems like this the type he visit anywhere and then commits lol. That looks like the pattern here. Let’s see how it goes till NSD. I think even if we beat fsu that won’t change his mind.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU
That thinking is how you get fired as a Hc. “I want guys who want to be canes” is loser talk. They grow up rooting for different teams that’s why there are visits. That can change a kids mind. Most kids grow up not wanting to be canes you have to convince them.

Advertisement
If anyone believes the last couple of paragraphs my goodness.
I think it’s probably true Mario is a goon and if he knows you going to flip he’s going to shoot his shot. Sounds believable to me cause that’s the kind of guy Mario is. Unless your talking about something else

I know you're in the know, but can you elaborate on the bolded?
The amount of money they're offering is going to be hard for him to turn down. They didn't offer Zaquan as much but he was in a similar situation

However, their deals are sketchy. The language in their deals give them an easy out to stop paying whenever they want or renegotiate and pay whenever they want. I've talked to several people that talk about the money they're "contracted" to pay and there's lots of doubt that they'll be able to make ends meet for all of it. Where it is going to come from is anyone's guess but they're doing whatever they can to build on the hype. Also, it's verbal offers. Probably going to change when the offer is put on paper.

Might be a decent deal if he goes in, stays healthy, produces at a high level, etc. They did it to Josh Farmer and he called their bs and entered the portal and forced them to hold onto their deal that they were going to try to lower to help cover their portal class.

Also, banking on Norvell staying and winning games because as soon as they start losing or he leaves and they don't like the new hire money will dry up, fans will revolt on NIL, or whatever and all these deals will be cut or stopped and they have the right to do that in the contracts they're drawing up.

Advertisement
I think it’s probably true Mario is a goon and if he knows you going to flip he’s going to shoot his shot. Sounds believable to me cause that’s the kind of guy Mario is. Unless your talking about something else
I'm talking about the whole honesty from FSU thing lol.

Give me a day and ill be over it… got over Shemar Stewart…dont even hear nothing about him..just hurts that theyre from MIAMI.. NEXT.. who ever is next great from miami, give them good memories with wins.. we always revert to memories from the ”old days”. We need the NEW DAYS

Give me a day and ill be over it… got over Shemar Stewart…dont even hear nothing about him..just hurts that theyre from MIAMI.. NEXT.. who ever is next great from miami, give them good memories with wins.. we always revert to memories from the ”old days”. We need the NEW DAYS
The next great from Miami is already on the roster. His name is Bain.

I know you're in the know, but can you elaborate on the bolded?
So still trying to understand. Is FSU currently paying considerably more for their roster than us? Is FSU's recruiting class costing them double or more than ours?

Advertisement
Canon Pickett likely going to FSU, and they are looking good for Kevin Ford Jr, too.

Told you guys last year they have cash. Get used to it.
'26 kids? Are you saying they're already giving NIL packages to kids who are currently sophomores in high school?

Blow-stein's article makes the kid sound like a wishy washy frontrunner. Maybe someone from Miami should've pointed out that at 5 wins, we already have as many victories as Norvell had in all of his 2nd year, and that these things take time. Of course, if the money was that lopsided, it may not have mattered.

Advertisement
I’m fine with losing this kid honestly the hit rate on football reclassifications is super low and the only DLineman I can think of that has done it is LT Overton at A&M and he’s been under performing way below hype and expectations

The amount of money they're offering is going to be hard for him to turn down. They didn't offer Zaquan as much but he was in a similar situation

However, their deals are sketchy. The language in their deals give them an easy out to stop paying whenever they want or renegotiate and pay whenever they want. I've talked to several people that talk about the money they're "contracted" to pay and there's lots of doubt that they'll be able to make ends meet for all of it. Where it is going to come from is anyone's guess but they're doing whatever they can to build on the hype. Also, it's verbal offers. Probably going to change when the offer is put on paper.

Might be a decent deal if he goes in, stays healthy, produces at a high level, etc. They did it to Josh Farmer and he called their bs and entered the portal and forced them to hold onto their deal that they were going to try to lower to help cover their portal class.

Also, banking on Norvell staying and winning games because as soon as they start losing or he leaves and they don't like the new hire money will dry up, fans will revolt on NIL, or whatever and all these deals will be cut or stopped and they have the right to do that in the contracts they're drawing up.
This doesn’t surprise me at all and it’s why NIL needs guardrails. Straight up taking advantage of kids.

These kids are making these decisions on verbal offers? I don’t know whether to laugh or not.

Definitely a bigger factor. My point is that they have the cash for those elite guys who prioritize it. Right now, they should be a recruiting machine.
THEY ALWAYS RECRUIT PRETTY WELL HELLMOST OF THE TIME BETTER THAN US STAR RANKING WISE.

THEY HAVE ALWAYS PAID UNDER THE TABLE SOME.

THEIR NIL PROGRAM IS/WAS SH*T. SO MAYBE THE PAY 4 PLAY IS WORKING BECAUSE KID i coachedWHO PLAYS THERE WASNT GETTING SH*T NIL WISE AND HE PLAYS/STARTS LOL. maybe they got it sorted out similar to uf ....

but i just think it could be pay 4 play collectives or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back