Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt thats the case. FSU losing a lot of their guys after this year. Next year a rebuild for them. So if he cares about winning then he would have gone to Alabama, Georgia, OSU etc... cause FSU coming back down to earth next year
a high school kid doesn't always see it that way. he sees 6-0 FSU. He is from Florida and that record is the same as UGA and better than Bama.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
FSU is a field goal away from losing to Clemson

This wasnt about going to a supposed winning program and the annoying,ESPN hype that FSU is somehow now again a dominant program, is just that, hype

This kid got paid more by F$U, end of story and Miami cannot under any circumstances lose a recruit like this

This has nothing to do with losing to GT or UNC

Miami doesnt and cant offer what UF and FSU does in terms of a Saturday home game, thus the players of this ilk who are from Miami have to stay home

All bag$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Advertisement
No way around it. This ******* hurt badly they won the battle on this one 💰But like I said I hope it was worth it for them because they burned some bridges on this one. But no way to sugarcoat it this hurts.

Lol…OK I'll take the bait.

SIAP, How did they burn bridges?

Advertisement
By the way, for comparison, Shemar Stewart is now midway through his sophomore season and he doesnt start and i believe is a rotational player

Ive watched some AM games and dont even notice him
Doesnt mean I don't want Blount but saying

Advertisement
Oh well let’s see the plan they have cause I don’t see how Blount can block Bain either. So good luck with that.

Advertisement
Isn’t Blount a SDE/5T at 6’3 250lbs? Wouldn’t that be a JT recruit vs Joe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back