Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yeah…so where do we draw the line?
At Daylen Russell
Deutschland 83 Running GIF by SundanceTV

He won’t be and that’s why our recruiting pool is a bit overrated. These kids are allowed to leave with no consequence and dog us on the way out , mostly because we don’t have the pull to do anything about it. Think a kid attending Austin Westlake, committed to Texas and then flipped to OU in a sketchy manner would be able to show his face in town? Exactly.

He would.

What are they really going to do about it?

They'd certainly give him some crap, but at the end of the day if they're his teammates and friends, if doesn't matter. Fans make more of this stuff than players ever do.

I think he's had games with 6 sacks.seems like a stud.

That's certainly a big number, a season for some D1 kids. Did anyone here see that? Against who? Legit or the often inflated stats from a high school game. S. Florida is notoriously bad in stat keeping.

Advertisement
I’m not saying you’re wrong at all. Didn’t even mean to imply it. Just fact that he flipped despite whatever may be going on long term
Ya i don’t doubt what he is saying. What I want to know is why it matters. Kids have their own cell phones and social media, handlers, and hungry family members. I don’t know how this breaking of some code is supposed to stop a school like FSU from contacting, offering, paying, and landing commits from kids down here as long as money, communication, and commitments aren’t exclusively within the control of their coaches. Happy to receive a PM on this if nobody wants to air anything.

That's certainly a big number, a season for some D1 kids. Did anyone here see that? Against who? Legit or the often inflated stats from a high school game. S. Florida is notoriously bad in stat keeping.

Was against a crappy Northwestern team

Advertisement
I wish him the best of the luck. His heart with FSU and thats that. We gotta get his teammate Randy Adirika and the DT from Chaminade for 2025

Advertisement
Was he injured in the Nade game? He sure didn't look generational in it. You wouldn't have even noticed him on the field by and large.
MaxPreps claims 8 sacks, 10 TFL, 32 total tackles, and 2 forced fumbles in 5 games. Central is 4-3, did he miss 2 games?

A 5 star kid committed and flipping to your rival is not ideal. FSU is starting to make a foot hole at Central. Took them about 3 years to get it going but their HS recruiting has dramatically changed.

We rag on them for the portal use but they undefeated.

Remains to be seen if they can actually develop HS kids, but it won’t really matter if they are pulling in multiple 5 stars.

Need to beat them this year.

Advertisement
Guess Blount decided to come out the closet

Horten is going to do big things, we'll be fine here

Just gotta keep jo jo and qaun by all means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back