Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
No way around it. This ******* hurt badly they won the battle on this one 💰But like I said I hope it was worth it for them because they burned some bridges on this one. But no way to sugarcoat it this hurts. This one was personal for me and the kid is a generational talent

Hate to say it but it probably won't matter. We are the only ones that are held to a standard down here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's a kid that cared about wins. FSU kept winning, we didn't. Simple as that.

Doubt thats the case. FSU losing a lot of their guys after this year. Next year a rebuild for them. So if he cares about winning then he would have gone to Alabama, Georgia, OSU etc... cause FSU coming back down to earth next year

Advertisement
How much do I need to kick in to the Canes connection to get him to sign here?

Bro, when your DL coach is 0 for 7, something isn't right. And I acknowledge some of this may not be his fault, he doesn't control the money, but the fact is in all the time he was with Cristobal at Oregon, he never had a DT get drafted. Cristobal has never had a DT drafted, for that matter. If going to continously miss on DTs, then get someone who is better at getting the most out of the talent we do land.
I agree Joe is an issue but with Blount it wasn’t.

Advertisement
I’ve legit never seen 300 pound offensive tackles fly three yards and at a crazy rate by one man’s arm. Pro bowlers on down. He was a one in a million , unreal strength / power
Reggie white and his hump move is the only
Man that was roosting dudes like that. And now Bain

Classic mercenary, a Miami kid and commit should never attend FSU. A freshman DL from your same HS is gonna be a freshman all American. The team is coming off a good win, and presumably you were offered good money. What do you do turn around reclassify and commit to the rivals a ******* month after your commitment. No faith or commitment to your word, city, or even yourself. Should be blackballed from Central and the city.
He won’t be and that’s why our recruiting pool is a bit overrated. These kids are allowed to leave with no consequence and dog us on the way out , mostly because we don’t have the pull to do anything about it. Think a kid attending Austin Westlake, committed to Texas and then flipped to OU in a sketchy manner would be able to show his face in town? Exactly.

Kermit The Frog Meme GIF by Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back