Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
@1murhurricane apparently what you said has made it to their side too. 🤔
I think this guy might’ve said Blount silently flipped already and he’s doubling down on Smith who he said is already a silent flip. They slurp this guy up as an insider but I don’t think he’s been right once.

View attachment 262416

This can’t happen for a Central kid ….
No way around it. This ******* hurt badly they won the battle on this one 💰But like I said I hope it was worth it for them because they burned some bridges on this one. But no way to sugarcoat it this hurts. This one was personal for me and the kid is a generational talent

Advertisement
Well at the time of me typing that , we had a 5* DT committed who just announced he was reclassifying this this cycle

A lot has changed in two hours and he flipped to FSU

But if you’re asking me do I think people are unfounded, no probably not

But I just don’t see how logically people choose to stress and whine over Mario’s recruiting when he’s proven to be elite at it

If we miss on HS kids (AFTER A 5-7 Year) then who cares he’ll grab a stud in the portal and we’ll be fine and we’ll get some Hs kids next cycle

He’s an elite recruiter, he’ll figure it out
That’s an interesting take

Classic mercenary, a Miami kid and commit should never attend FSU. A freshman DL from your same HS is gonna be a freshman all American. The team is coming off a good win, and presumably you were offered good money. What do you do turn around reclassify and commit to the rivals a ******* month after your commitment. No faith or commitment to your word, city, or even yourself. Should be blackballed from Central and the city.

He never played with Bain. He came in to replace Bain at Central.

Advertisement
Completely not sour grapes, but whatever game I watched him on ESPN (I believe it was against Nade) I got Fortson vibes. 5 star, all the hype, and did jack crap in the game. Forston was just lazy though, but I quit watching Blount early on. Maybe I'll go back and re-watch. He just wasn't what I expected for a 5 star and yes, he did have another year.

Advertisement
Id wager two malasadas that Salave’a isnt the DL coach next year. As I said before, it's unfortunate that Cristobal waits for the nuclear plant to melt down before acknowledging things need to change. Big Joe should have been let go after last season. At least bring in a guy who is a technician that gets kids drafted. Maybe we don't get the mercenaries but we can get the highly rated kids who want to go to the NFL.

He never played with Bain. He came in to replace Bain at Central.
I specifically didn’t mention they were teammates. Blount is watching a guy who was in the exact same spot as he’s in, and turn into America’s premier freshman DL, thats a blow. No matter if they played together

Id wager two malasadas that Salave’a isnt the DL coach next year. As I said before, it's unfortunate that Cristobal waits for the nuclear plant to melt down before acknowledging things need to change. Big Joe should have been let go after last season. At least bring in a guy who is a technician that gets kids drafted. Maybe we don't get the mercenaries but we can get the highly rated kids who want to go to the NFL.
Sounds like who the DL coach may not have mattered

Advertisement
after last season he was responsible for landing the best recruit we've like ever landed here lol

No way around it. This ******* hurt badly they won the battle on this one 💰But like I said I hope it was worth it for them because they burned some bridges on this one. But no way to sugarcoat it this hurts. This one was personal for me and the kid is a generational talent
Go Away Do Not Want GIF

Advertisement
How did they burn bridges besides leaking the flip?

Some people say LT is the best defensive player ever but I always ride with Reggie. He dominated the game inside and out. I’ve never seen a man throw another 300 pound man three yards like a rag doll weekly. He was amazing. Rip
you've seen it before, your just measuring yourself because the guys you've seen do it are HOF'ers and all pros in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back