Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1697950324660.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
How good is this kid compared to Bain?

He’s a 5 star and #1 player in Florida for 25.

Bain was a 4 star I’m assuming due to size, putting up video game in easy mode numbers in HS, and dam near unstoppable in college.. This kid doesn’t look as big as him.

Just curious, what we could potentially have with them both here.
Better measurables and athletic traits i guess but bain is so lethal with his technique and power. I dont see bain but i see a really good player if he develops right..Tell him spend a summer with bain lol

Advertisement
I hope it's not something like: he wanted his flip to be a surprise and FSU blew it by leaking. Cuz that doesn't make me feel much better.
Would that classify as Dade blackballing the school?

Advertisement
@WeBallinBoyz I mean Got **** u were just talkin brazy & being negative just earlier today. Now ur already sayin we back?!? U change ur mind more den a female change her tampons when it’s dat time of the month 4 her
Man the way you talk on this board plus your reading comprehension skills, you clearly got some growing up to do.

Criticism doesn't equal it's over or you give up. Get that through your head.

Man the way you talk on this board plus your reading comprehension skills, you clearly got some growing up to do.

Criticism doesn't equal it's over or you give up. Get that through your head.
Reading Comprehension skills? Man I got great reading comprehension & I know what the **** u been sayin! The way I talk on this board?!! *** u mean! I talk on this board like that to have fun & laugh! Don’t let dat **** fool u my boi! I’m very intelligent! U don’t know what kind of growin up I need to do! Who TF u think u talkin to like dat anyway homie!?! Man let me kill dis situation right now b4 I tell u sum. I won’t comment on ur post or what u do on this board anymore & vice versa. Have a nice night. Go Canes

Last edited:
Reading Comprehension skills? Man I great reading comprehension & I know what the **** u been sayin! The way I talk on this board?!! *** u mean! I talk on this board like that to have fun & laugh! Don’t let dat **** fool u my boi! I’m very intelligent! U don’t know what kind of growin up I need to do! Who TF u think u talkin to like dat anyway homie!?! Man let me kill dis situation right now b4 I tell u sum. I won’t comment on ur post or what u do on this board anymore & vice versa. Have a nice night. Go Canes
Looks like a job for, @PIPO.

Sending the Bat signal now…

Batman Arkham Knight GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back