Armondo Blount C/O 2025 Defensive End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the kid wants to be a Cane, and can reclassify, why not lock him up now?

Secure his LOI in 3 months instead of 15. Get him in the S&C program. Telling him to not reclassify (when say FSU, etc. would 100% let him) and wait another 15 months is a very dangerous game to play that we should all know better than by now. Especially with an elite DL talent of all positions. He’s better off being in UM’s S&C program a year young than a high school type diet.

Lock him up. Now.
If he Reclasses that’s even better get him in early and maximize his potential

Advertisement
Pass that Blount let’s go!!!
watching you meet the parents GIF

Advertisement
U think he better than bain?
I think he projects better as an NFL draft prospect plus he’s still got a year of high school to play after this one.

Bain is obviously amazing and put up out of this world numbers during his time at Central. But yes as far as next level projections I think he’s the best DL we’ve had committed since our glory days.

Advertisement
I think he projects better as an NFL draft prospect plus he’s still got a year of high school to play after this one.

Bain is obviously amazing and put up out of this world numbers during his time at Central. But yes as far as next level projections I think he’s the best DL we’ve had committed since our glory days.
Yea i dont see this level of play on his tape but this is a huge pickup. Maybe he projects better because of size but he’s not near bain level even as a sophomore or junior in high school. He doesn’t look better than Njalik or LT either imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back