Arky State Game cancelled Thread

**** anyone who doesn't understand what a danger this storm is. Anyone who lived through Andrew understands what we are facing.

You monkeys are worried about a ******* game while people in Miami are going to DIE if this things hits South Florida. This is not a one day thing if it hits Miami. We are talking months of disruption. Pray this thing doesn't hit.

A lot of these guys are the MALE in their family. They need to go home and do what they can to secure their family. This is not about idiot fans on a message board.

So yes, go home, hold your family close and hope you survive. That's not soft.

My Hope is that the school finds a safe place for the families that can't get the supplies necessary to secure their homes. These folks don't have the fancy shutters some of you folks have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Yea just let the families of the team just fend for themselves as the biggest storm ever recorded is rapidly approaching that could potentially destroy their homes and tear apart their families. They should totally disregard all of that and go play in Arkansas instead I completely agree

Advertisement
Maybe they could have waited to get a more definitive forecast, but I understand the reason for the cancellation.

I can't agree with you on this one, though. There is a real possibility they could have been stranded for days even a week or longer. I'm not saying it was probable, but possible.

Now's probably a good time to stand behind the program and support it, especially since the decision's already been made.

Maybe they could have waited to get a more definitive forecast, but I understand the reason for the cancellation.

I can't agree with you on this one, though. There is a real possibility they could have been stranded for days even a week or longer. I'm not saying it was probable, but possible.

Now's probably a good time to stand behind the program and support it, especially since the decision's already been made.

I would have supported it a lot more if they would have at least rescheduled the game.

Advertisement

I would have supported it a lot more if they would have at least rescheduled the game.
They can't, they don't have matching byes

I think the right thing to do was to play the game and fly to Atlanta. If the storm is going to be a direct hit on South Florida, I'm not sure how the team will be prepared to play for a few weeks. Atlanta would keep them safe.

There is no pleasing you guys. Ppl complain all the time that we don't act like a big time program. We don't throw our weight around and don't souly act in the best interest of UM. Now when we do something that is souly in our best interest ppl complain.

Reschedule to when, during our Bye week right before we play GT, or after the last week of the season, and assume we don't make the conference championship game. 2018 to 2021 is booked. So when did you think we could play this game, lol.

**** them, and their Jonesboro feelings. Let's hope this was overreaction, cause if it's not, then canceling the game will not be the topic of the conversation.

Advertisement
We know you guys wan to see a game lol but if a category 5 hurricane is coming towards my mom house no way im leaving. Families need their strong boys back to help out if things go wrong. Think of Chad Thomas his mom has health issues he has to make sure she is ok man.

Sometimes a game is just a game don`t let it be a focal point in your life.

We know you guys wan to see a game lol but if a category 5 hurricane is coming towards my mom house no way im leaving. Families need their strong boys back to help out if things go wrong. Think of Chad Thomas his mom has health issues he has to make sure she is ok man.

Stay home during a mandatory evacuation is going to do what exactly?

Advertisement

Stay home during a mandatory evacuation is going to do what exactly?

You're right. Being there for family for moral and physical support is overrated.

They can't, they don't have matching byes

That's convenient.

There's a storm as wide as the state approaching with winds already up to 185 mph winds and yall mofos want them to focus all week on playing FB? Stay in reality guys.. a lot of these kids have families in the area that live in $hitty structures and them being possibly the only able bodied members of their fams they need and probably want to be there.

Advertisement
Back