Arky State Game cancelled Thread

Advertisement
Good move. New tracks this morning showing taking more of a turn to miami. Family is always more important

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Worst part of this decision is that we have to endure another week and a half of whining about the defense.

On a positive note, we can now just focus on fsu.

Advertisement
Worst part of this decision is that we have to endure another week and a half of whining about the defense.

On a positive note, we can now just focus on fsu.

Other good news is we don't have to read people say "Why did we schedule this weak game on the road" anymore.

Time to move on and focus on the Noles.

Advertisement
I think the biggest issue would be getting home, probably a smart move, not knowing who the following week would affect the preparation for the FSU game.

****ed the game is cancelled but think this helps us for FSU. Team is healthy. No more scrimmages. Game time

Advertisement
I saw Tim Reynolds say that they won't reschedule the game either. I really wanted Rosier to have another game under his belt before FSU, but I guess we just gotta roll with it.

Yeah like Miami was planning to travel back to Miami when the storm is supposed to hit late Saturday night or Sunday evening.

That doesn't make sense. I thought Miami was planning on staying in atlanta anyways.

This looks like a cop out, and weak move by flake.

Advertisement
Sucks that it won't be rescheduled. We only get 12 a year. That's 12 out of 365 days. I want every single one (bowl games a plus). Oh well. Stay safe .

Selfish me really wanted another game, especially an away game, to see how this team looks on the field and not on paper.

Empathetic me completely understands - while a decent amount of the student body can simply drive/fly home, a lot of our players are actually from Miami/Dave and Broward county and their families will need the support.

Stay safe everyone!

I wonder about practice ability in the aftermath of the storm.

I have zero problem with this. Not sure what we would have gained playing Arky St. anyways. Would rather the coaches and players focus on their families and staying safe.

Advertisement
Back