Arkansas vs OleMiss

Kiffin isn’t my number 1 choice, but it’s not like he took over an Ole Miss team loaded with talent. He’s got them playing as well as can probably be expected.

It can take a lot longer to rebuild a defense than an offense, because defense is so talent driven.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s been a mediocre to failed HEAD coach at EVERY spot he’s been at.

Every spot? So in three years at FAU, you think having two 10+ win seasons and winning the conference twice is "mediocre to failed" ? Wow. You sure have some lofty standards when a coach that wins his conference 2 out of 3 years is considered a failure.

Every spot? So in three years at FAU, you think having two 10+ win seasons and winning the conference twice is "mediocre to failed" ? Wow. You sure have some lofty standards when a coach that wins his conference 2 out of 3 years is considered a failure.

Let me help u out, b/c clearly u’re a Kiffin fan. U brought up a G5 accomplishment, and maybe that would be taken into some consideration IF we haven’t seen Kiffin at the NFL & P5 levels.

I find it amazing how some are sooooooooo hard on Mario for what he did at FIU, yet totally dismiss what he’s actually doing on a P5 level, yet love bringing up what Kiffin did at a G5 level to justify why he needs to be here, COMPLETELY neglecting what he’s done at the P5 level. Lol. So when I said he’s been a failure or mediocre at every stop, I’m specifically referring to him playing against other big boy teams.

U know the difference between Kiffin this week & Mario last week? One opponent decided to go into OT & the other team decided to go for the W. That’s it.

BTW:
-Willie T won 10 games & the division at USF; What he do at the P5 level?

-Charlie String won 10 games & the division twice while UL was a G5; What he do at the P5 level?

-Justin Fuente won 10 games & the division at Memphis; what is doing at the P5 level?

Etc. Etc. Etc.

The point is stop referencing what a coach does at a G5, when there’s tangible P5 evidence.

Kiffin is in my wait & see category.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back