Arkansas vs OleMiss

puertorricane

Cartel Soldier
Banned
Battle of the coaches a lot of the fanbase here wants.
Pittman vs Kiffin
Which one will get eliminated today which one stock will go up.
Think Arkansas takes this one.

Advertisement
once again 2 ranked teams that make our roster look so undersized across the board. I can't think of anybody on our front 7 on defense that look like these other squads accept for a couple. Linebackers especially undersized at Miami

once again 2 ranked teams that make our roster look so undersized across the board. I can't think of anybody on our front 7 on defense that look like these other squads accept for a couple. Linebackers especially undersized at Miami
it shows big time at the linebacker position for sure.

Advertisement
Setting yourself up for disappointment.

We're not going to prize someone like Kiffin out of the SEC imo.

He is smart. He knows his odds of ever winning the SEC are almost nonexistent. And he doesn't have a sweet contract like Stoops that would give him a reason to stay there. I think Kiffin wants to make it back to being a NFL HC. Miami has proven itself to the stepping stone for HCs wanting to be NFL HCs over and over and over again. How many coaches have gone from Ole Miss to the NFL? Their football program is 128 years old and I think the number of coaches who got hired away to be a NFL HC is approximately zero.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to football this decade. To quote Nick Saban, "Offense wins championships."
Not true; the combination of both wins. Go look at the last two CFPs; yes the O has a decided advantage, but both of these teams have poor defenses.

Advertisement
Back