Arkansas St can ball

Sooch

Redshirt Freshman
They put up 415 yards passing vs Nebraska. We better sure up a pass rush and tighten up our DBacks fast!
Also outside of our first three LB's and Free Mike, we looked lousy tackling! Gotta love the kid but DO is painfully slow. Maybe Steed will help

Advertisement
But can they ball like App State? This story sounds real familiar.

Ark State is OK. I'll bet we actually watch film and do game prep for our opponent this week, unlike most of last week when we were working on FSU.

Advertisement

App State is one dimensional with running the ball. Arkansas State will be more of a challenge.

Their passing game is basically the same play over and over again. Their QB awkwardly side arms the ball out to some WR on a bubble screen and hopes for the best. Then that one play sets up other plays. I think we will blow it up once we study them on film.

Arkansas St could ball before and we rolled them. Unless they've recruited better than us and coached better than us I don't see how they closed the gap and we should be worried. Lets be honest and stop hyping everyone else up.

Do I expect us to dominate them like 42-6 style domination no

BUT we'll win by more than 20 points and walk out healthy ready to play fsu at full strength.

Advertisement
It's simple-
BCU game Miami and it's very close, even a possible loss
WVU game Miami and we roll them

The team that takes the field will tell us a lot about our coaching staff IMO, it seemed pretty evident to me Richt wasn't too pleased. No we see what Diaz, Kool and Richt are made of coaching wise.

Advertisement

App State is one dimensional with running the ball. Arkansas State will be more of a challenge.

they threw the ball like around 62 times. That sounds pretty one dimensional to me too.

You're right. They threw for 415, ran for 87 and put 36 points vs. Nebraska on the road. Safe to say AS is a bit more talented than App State.

Didn't we play them in 2014?

Yes, and beat them 41-20

Isn't that the game when dude fainted on the punt? Lol

IMG_0053.gif

Advertisement
Would you be willing to compare them to Syracuse then? It's irrelevant. Either way, your original point about pass rush and coverage improving is accurate. If that happens, the game is a breeze. If we sleep walk again, the score will be embarrassingly close.

Ark State is OK. I'll bet we actually watch film and do game prep for our opponent this week, unlike most of last week when we were working on FSU.

and can you verify that we were working on "FSU" most of the week statement. inside source/personal knowledge ??

they threw the ball like around 62 times. That sounds pretty one dimensional to me too.

You're right. They threw for 415, ran for 87 and put 36 points vs. Nebraska on the road. Safe to say AS is a bit more talented than App State.

Safe to say we are more talented than Nebraska. So, I hope guys take this game a lot more seriously than last game. Energy was lacking to say the least!

It's simple-
BCU game Miami and it's very close, even a possible loss
WVU game Miami and we roll them

The team that takes the field will tell us a lot about our coaching staff IMO, it seemed pretty evident to me Richt wasn't too pleased. No we see what Diaz, Kool and Richt are made of coaching wise.

Wait a minute...this game is going to tell us what coach Kool is made of?????
Not his unmatched resume? It's going to be this game? This game will tell us if it is a good DL coach?

Advertisement
Back