Arkansas fans going off

Their coaches are little puss!es as well, check the pouty tweets (notice the moneybag accusations too)

https://twitter.com/ChrisHauserJr/status/394621599095083008

https://twitter.com/BretBielema/status/394628606573305856

LOL at their criticism of spread offenses and then citing one article from 3 years ago as proof! SMH I guess they conveniently leave out how much influence the read option has in the pros these days. Thankfully, twitter followers called them out on it.

These guys are leading the charge at that school? Wow, I feel for Kirk and The Lacrosse Player.

Advertisement
I'd be embarrassed by that from my coaches, personally. Not so much Beilema's deal, but the other guy.

The other guy (chris Hauser) is their recruiting coordinator. Those guys are always goofs when it comes to social media. The eye opening part is how Beilima retweeted the comment on spread offenses along with the 3 year old article.

Pure gold lol

lol at the fact that they think fayetville is better than College Station.

CS is a cool *** college down. It's only about an hr drive from Houston, 2 hours to the beach, close to San Antonio and only about 1.5 hrs from Austin.

There's a lot to do everywhere.

Those fans have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

This party quite often their with buddies who attend. Always a great weekend

Arkansas has all of Bill Clinton's leftover women...don't catch the clap!

Advertisement
someone pull up the old Patrick Johnson/Bryce de-commit thread. its like looking into a mirror.

The best is that his support was a Pete Prisco column. Same guy that Olbermann destroyed for his column about asking his pop warner coaches for concussion money.

576.jpg

Man, Beilema is one ugly ****. Maybe the only man in CFB who can serve as both the coach and the mascot of his team...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Arky's going 3-9 this year and this is why I lol'd when Alex Collins picked them over us. Their fans are certainly a special group to say the least.

That dumb fa.ggot Ilick Colons picked Arkansewer because he was scared UM wouldn't be able to go to bowl games. Now, he's at Arkansewer, and they ain't going to a bowl game at 3-9. LULZ at that dumb d1ckbag.

Advertisement
Arky's going 3-9 this year and this is why I lol'd when Alex Collins picked them over us. Their fans are certainly a special group to say the least.

That dumb fa.ggot Ilick Colons picked Arkansewer because he was scared UM wouldn't be able to go to bowl games. Now, he's at Arkansewer, and they ain't going to a bowl game at 3-9. LULZ at that dumb d1ckbag.

If/when we make a bowl game, we should send him "Wish you were here" postcards.
LOL at Arkansewer.

Wonder how the Cheerleader is enjoying being the bottom b*tch of the SEC again.

Advertisement
Back