Arkansas fans going off

Advertisement
Like Arkansas is some powerhouse with a rich tradition.
Fuucking school sucks.
A successful season is when they are bowl eligible.

This ****es me off when schools that are inferior to us in all aspects try to look big time

That offense is built for the Big to or Big 12 not the SEC

Man those fans put the "***" in class because that's exactly how they are acting

Advertisement
Any kid who chooses that spot over anywhere else with a pulse has chosen...poorly.

And by 'with a pulse' I mean ten of the other schools in the SEC - certainly including TAMU - and about 5/6ths of the ACC. That program is going to be in shambles once Bielzebub flames out. Not elite in any way but delusion.

Any kid who chooses that spot over anywhere else with a pulse has chosen...poorly.

And by 'with a pulse' I mean ten of the other schools in the SEC - certainly including TAMU - and about 5/6ths of the ACC. That program is going to be in shambles once Bielzebub flames out. Not elite in any way but delusion.

It is essentially already in shambles

Arky's going 3-9 this year and this is why I lol'd when Alex Collins picked them over us. Their fans are certainly a special group to say the least.

Advertisement
lol at the fact that they think fayetville is better than College Station.

CS is a cool *** college down. It's only about an hr drive from Houston, 2 hours to the beach, close to San Antonio and only about 1.5 hrs from Austin.

There's a lot to do everywhere.

Those fans have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

Pure gold lol

lol at the fact that they think fayetville is better than College Station.

CS is a cool *** college down. It's only about an hr drive from Houston, 2 hours to the beach, close to San Antonio and only about 1.5 hrs from Austin.

There's a lot to do everywhere.

Those fans have no idea what the **** they are talking about.

This party quite often their with buddies who attend. Always a great weekend

@TheMainShow_ bro if you can't handle criticism from some people you don't even know on twitter, how do you expect to make it in the SEC???
6:13 PM - 28 Oct 2013
Lulz @ this one. Ya, Arkansh*t is the authority on how to "make it in the SEC" at the moment.

Advertisement
Their problem is that they blew their salary cap on Collins and Kirkland. They need to raise it substantially to compete in the $EC.

Advertisement
It' ****** Arkansas fellas. Consider your source. Collins and Kirkland better step it up, or their future Wal Mart applications might never make it into the right hands.

559.jpg

I'd be embarrassed by that from my coaches, personally. Not so much Beilema's deal, but the other guy.

Advertisement
Back