Are you happy with 9-3?

Are you happy with 9-3 this year

• Yes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 113 81.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, he set multiple records for futility last year (4 losses as 10+ point favorites not done in 40 plus years, getting shutout in Bowl by non Power 4 school (NEVER happened before), Losing to FIU (AT HOME ON HOMECOMING)/Duke/LT back to back to back to end a 6-7 season) no way a loss to a halfway decent Temple program gets him fired if he goes 9-3. I hear you on the Temple relation to our program, but that's not gonna be the kill shot should he lose.

ZERO CHANCE, NONE

/I meant fake $$$, I gotta pay the Bentley payment still
He wasn’t getting fired after year 1. But year 1 was so bad that he doesn’t have much leeway.

I want a 10 win minimum season including a win over Temple. 9 wins with a loss to Temple and he’s done and he should be. Hopefully, we won’t have to cross this bridge. If I’m wrong I’ll eat the crow. I just don’t see it.

Advertisement
He wasn’t getting fired after year 1. But year 1 was so bad that he doesn’t have much leeway.

I want a 10 win minimum season including a win over Temple. 9 wins with a loss to Temple and he’s done and he should be. Hopefully, we won’t have to cross this bridge. If I’m wrong I’ll eat the crow. I just don’t see it.

Well I don't think he loses to Temple, but I stand by 9 wins and a loss to Temple he keeps his job. Temple beat the **** out of a GT team we lost to last season.

The question wasn't what will happen. The question was if I'd be happy with 9-3. At 9-3, I am unhappy to the point where I fire everyone.
I see, I would have fired everyone last season, but that's just me. I thought your "fire the world" take was what you thought what would happen at 9-3, not what YOU would do.

Advertisement
I answered but I still feel like context is necessary.

If we lose to 3 teams that had strong seasons, in competitive games, I’d be closer to happy then unhappy. But if we lose to 3 teams that have ****** seasons and we are barely scraping by looking generally ****** week in and week out, I’d be much closer to unhappy.

Depends how we play.

If we win 9 games and it's clear that the programme is heading in the right direction in terms of player recruitment, development, style of play and culture - yes.

If we win 9 games, but squeak through 4 of them, get blown out in the 3 losses and have a bunch of Juniors declare for the Draft when they have no right to do so - no.

Being a Miami fans sucks right now. This is bad for my health. We go from winning championships and being the gold standard of CFB, to this nonsense and clamoring for 9-3.

I swear, I wish there were a way for me to just not like Miami anymore. If there was a pill I could take to make me lose my Miami fandom I’d do it in a heartbeat. I hate Diaz, I hate the future, the past 15 years sucked. There is no end in site to the misery. This is what **** is like for football fans

Advertisement
You asked me.

And I guess we'll see what actually happens.

Yep. And to be honest, you're probably not wrong. 9-3 probably should also make me want everyone fired. So I'm not sure if I'm calloused to the past 15+ years, or maybe my mind knowing that there's not a chance in **** Blake James would fire Manny after winning 9 games just won't let me go there....but I can't say I'd be incensed to the point I'd be throwing M-80's into the windows of the IPF. But I probably should.

I just thought it was egregious to think that Miami fans would be "HAPPY" with 9-3. IMO, that's certainly nothing to be happy about. And the results of the poll confirm what I was thinking.

Being a Miami fans sucks right now. This is bad for my health. We go from winning championships and being the gold standard of CFB, to this nonsense and clamoring for 9-3.

I swear, I wish there were a way for me to just not like Miami anymore. If there was a pill I could take to make me lose my Miami fandom I’d do it in a heartbeat. I hate Diaz, I hate the future, the past 15 years sucked. There is no end in site to the misery. This is dwhat **** is like for football fans
Reality bites....
But I still walk around wearing that U like we're The Champs.

Advertisement
If we win 9 games and lose the bowl game FIRE everybody but if we finish the season 10-3 then meh I guess it’s cool but I still voted NO.

You know like I know if he wins 9 games w/ Blake as his AD.....brotha, that's the new standard of excellence. He will be praised beyond belief if he wins 9 games. We lose to Temple and he should be fired immediately, but I have no faith in any of the brass

Advertisement
If we win 9 then better than 50% chance he gets an extension and a raise. We play like losers and make personnel decisions like losers as well

To me under 10 wins is a failure this team is talented and our upcoming schedule has never been easier. UNC FSU will be tough be outside of them should be smooth sailing

You know like I know if he wins 9 games w/ Blake as his AD.....brotha, that's the new standard of excellence. He will be praised beyond belief if he wins 9 games. We lose to Temple and he should be fired immediately, but I have no faith in any of the brass
I know Blake would keep him...if only Blake makes this call.

Advertisement
Back