Are we taking to many Commitments this early?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Do you think we're taking to many commitment this early? We're up to 22 and will likely be 23 next week if Johnathan Dennis got the green light to commit. What happens if we have a big season and high end 4 and 5 star guys become interested and we do not have enough room? I don't think Diaz is the type of person to pull an offer from one of the lower ranked guys.

EDIT. What I'm referring to is the lower tier guys we allowed to commit so early. The Smiths, Washingtons,Branch,Riggins and Hodges. That's 5 Spots that we could have used on the final stages of recruiting if we have a big season. We're about to be at 23 guys if Dennis commits and it's only July.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do you think we're taking to many commitment this early? We're up to 22 and will likely be 23 next week if Johnathan Dennis got the green light to commit. What happens if we have a big season and high end 4 and 5 star guys become interested and we do not have enough room? I don't think Diaz is the type of person to pull an offer from one of the lower ranked guys.
Lol

If that is the case Diaz can't be the head coach at a program like Miami. But seeing as he has done it with multiple kids in the past, I think you are wrong. It's better to have to push kids out who struggle their senior year or don't reach the expectations you had for them, then to have to scramble at the end of the year because you put all your eggs in one basket

tenor.gif

Advertisement

What makes you think they 1. wont have any decommitments? 2. wont be able to make room for guys like Flowe and Washington, if by some chance they want in?

Even Richt processed recruits. There isnt a single P5 coach that doesnt nowadays

giphy.gif

Short of winning the NC, it’s not like all of sudden in Jan we will have 5 5 stars trying to commit. Doesn’t work like that. Could a Flowe and Washington want to come? Sure. We’re already on them and would take them. It’s not like 3 more 5 stars are just going to emerge that weren’t considering us and want to sign.

If denis have green light? Too many commitments? If chantz is a take? I’m not trying to attack you but, it seems no matter what the coaches do, some fans can’t be happy. This is an excellent class... what do you guys think? We gone get all 4 stars and five stars? I wouldn’t trade this class. These coaches assembled a 1 type class early and these guys want to be canes. Diaz has already made Miami a team where you guys either commit or we will look else where. Recruits moving up their commitment dates because they afraid they their going to miss out. What will it take to make you guys Happy??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ImpassionedEnviousBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

****..aug 24th needs hu
this..this is the stupid **** man..it’s like that kid you had in class that asked the stupidest questions..then the teacher would lie and say there’s no such thing as a bad question...
1563679530527.gif

Well, it's not going to fall on your shoulders to make the decisions. Let the guy making the big bucks work that out.

Patience, Grasshopper. Patience.

Advertisement
Back