Are we Patriot fans today.....

Alaskan Cane

Recruit
Premium
so we can find out quicker if Dorsey is coming to Miami? I don't think I can do it. I wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo finally win a Super Bowl after four tries and losing every time. I would also like to see Dorsey do well no matter what. Of course if we don't have Dorsey locked up the chances of him coming here are even less if they win a Superbowl. Someone will make him their OC in the NFL.

Advertisement
Are we Patriots fans today?

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

so we can find out quicker if Dorsey is coming to Miami? I don't think I can do it. I wouldn't mind seeing Buffalo finally win a Super Bowl after four tries and losing every time. I would also like to see Dorsey do well no matter what. Of course if we don't have Dorsey locked up the chances of him coming here are even less if they win a Superbowl. Someone will make him their OC in the NFL.
They won't beat the top 2 AFC teams, or any of the top 5 NFC teams, that won't be an issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imma relish all the tears when the Patriots win tonight.

But honestly, lol the better game might be Vegas vs Cincinnati.

It’s a travesty he wasn’t 1st team All-Pro.
Diggs being first team is awful. Dude might’ve led the league in picks but I believe he also gave up the most TDs and air yards or some **** like that. There is a laundry list of corners that are way better/consistent in coverage than Diggs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back